Breast Cancer Research
Articles Available on Medscape
- Selective Elimination of Breast Cancer Surgery in Exceptional Responders
- Breast Cancer Brain Metastases: Biology and New Clinical Perspectives
- Targeting the Cyclin-Dependent Kinases (CDK) 4/6 in Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancers
- Upregulation of EGFR Signaling Is Correlated With Tumor Stroma Remodeling and Tumor Recurrence in FGFR1-driven Breast Cancer
- Circulating DNA as Biomarker in Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer Research's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 19 (1)
- Detecting gene signature activation in breast cancer in an absolute, single-patient manner.
- Nighttime eating and breast cancer among Chinese women in Hong Kong.
- Increased genomic burden of germline copy number variants is associated with early onset breast cancer: Australian breast cancer family registry.
- A clinical model for identifying the short-term risk of breast cancer.
- Anthropometric measures and serum estrogen metabolism in postmenopausal women: the Women's Health Initiative Observational Study.
- The method of detection of ductal carcinoma in situ has no therapeutic implications: results of a population-based cohort study.
- Gossypol has anti-cancer effects by dual-targeting MDM2 and VEGF in human breast cancer.
- DCYTB is a predictor of outcome in breast cancer that functions via iron-independent mechanisms.
- Response to "Lack of association between bovine leukemia virus and breast cancer in Chinese patients".
- Zoledronic acid alters hematopoiesis and generates breast tumor-suppressive bone marrow cells.
- Circulating gamma-glutamyl transferase and development of specific breast cancer subtypes: findings from the Apolipoprotein Mortality Risk (AMORIS) cohort.
- EZH2 protein expression in normal breast epithelium and risk of breast cancer: results from the Nurses' Health Studies.
- Immune profiles of elderly breast cancer patients are altered by chemotherapy and relate to clinical frailty.
- Modification of the association between recreational physical activity and survival after breast cancer by promoter methylation in breast cancer-related genes.
- Phase II, randomized, placebo-controlled study of dovitinib in combination with fulvestrant in postmenopausal patients with HR+, HER2- breast cancer that had progressed during or after prior endocrine therapy.
- Erratum to: Genome co-amplification upregulates a mitotic gene network activity that predicts outcome and response to mitotic protein inhibitors in breast cancer.
- Biomarker analysis of the NeoSphere study: pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and docetaxel versus trastuzumab plus docetaxel, pertuzumab plus trastuzumab, or pertuzumab plus docetaxel for the neoadjuvant treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer.
- Thymosin beta 10 is a key regulator of tumorigenesis and metastasis and a novel serum marker in breast cancer.
- Childhood body size and pubertal timing in relation to adult mammographic density phenotype.
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor activation promotes mammary gland tumor development by increasing glycolysis and promoting biomass production.
- Non-invasive optical spectroscopic monitoring of breast development during puberty.
- Prevalence of preterm, low birthweight, and small for gestational age delivery after breast cancer diagnosis: a population-based study.
- Parity, hormones and breast cancer subtypes - results from a large nested case-control study in a national screening program.
- Elevated collagen-I augments tumor progressive signals, intravasation and metastasis of prolactin-induced estrogen receptor alpha positive mammary tumor cells.
- Relationship between crown-like structures and sex-steroid hormones in breast adipose tissue and serum among postmenopausal breast cancer patients.
- PIK3CA mutations are common in lobular carcinoma in situ, but are not a biomarker of progression.
- Reproductive factors and the risk of triple-negative breast cancer in white women and African-American women: a pooled analysis.
- Erratum to: Novel sorafenib analogues induce apoptosis through SHP-1 dependent STAT3 inactivation in human breast cancer cells.
- CCL2-driven inflammation increases mammary gland stromal density and cancer susceptibility in a transgenic mouse model.
- Prognostic role of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in breast cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- 18FDG-PET/CT for predicting the outcome in ER+/HER2- breast cancer patients: comparison of clinicopathological parameters and PET image-derived indices including tumor texture analysis.
- Erratum to: Mammographic texture and risk of breast cancer by tumor type and estrogen receptor status.