Thyroid : Official Journal of the American Thyroid Association
Articles Available on Medscape
- Thyroglossal Duct Carcinoma in Children: Case Presentation and Review of the Literature
- Primary Thyroid Lymphoma Associated With Graves' Disease
- Nondiabetic Ketoacidosis Caused by Severe Hyperthyroidism
- Iodine Nutrition Improves in Latin America
- Evaluation of Endothelial Function in Subclinical Hypothyroidism and Subclinical Hyperthyroidism
Thyroid : Official Journal of the American Thyroid Association's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 26 (7)
- Future Meetings.
- Prevalence of Celiac Disease in Patients with Autoimmune Thyroid Disease: A Meta-Analysis.
- G534E Variant in HABP2 and Nonmedullary Thyroid Cancer.
- Perinatal Iron Deficiency-Induced Hypothyroxinemia Impairs Early Brain Development Regardless of Normal Iron Levels in the Neonatal Brain.
- Noninvasive Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma and the Afirma Gene-Expression Classifier.
- Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma: Hybrid or Mixture?
- Iodine Nutritional Status in Schoolchildren from Public Schools in Brazil: A Cross-Sectional Study Exposes Association with Socioeconomic Factors and Food Insecurity.
- Prognostic Significance of TERT Promoter Mutations in Papillary Thyroid Carcinomas in a BRAF(V600E) Mutation-Prevalent Population.
- Changing the Cancer Diagnosis: The Case of Follicular Variant of Papillary Thyroid Cancer-Primum Non Nocere and NIFTP.
- Distinct Disease and Functional Characteristics of Thyroid Surgery-Related Vocal Fold Palsy.
- Clinical Factors Influencing the Performance of Gene Expression Classifier Testing in Indeterminate Thyroid Nodules.
- Thyroid Cancer-Specific Quality of Life and Health-Related Quality of Life in Young Adult Thyroid Cancer Survivors.
- Radioactive Iodine Treatment Is Associated with Improved Survival for Patients with H��rthle Cell Carcinoma.
- Long-Term Outcomes of Patients with Papillary Thyroid Cancer Undergoing Remnant Ablation with 30 milliCuries Radioiodine.
- 5'-AMP-Activated Protein Kinase Regulates Papillary (TPC-1 and BCPAP) Thyroid Cancer Cell Survival, Migration, Invasion, and Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition.
- Radioiodine Therapy Does Not Change the Atherosclerotic Burden of the Carotid Arteries.
- Thyroid Function in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis: No Longer a Concern?
- Effects of Levothyroxine Therapy on Pregnancy Outcomes in Women with Subclinical Hypothyroidism.
- Challenges of Active Surveillance Protocols for Low-Risk Papillary Thyroid Microcarcinoma in the United States.