Table of Contents
2015 - 35 (9)
- Circulating CD4+ T-cell number decreases in rheumatoid patients with clinical response to rituximab.
- Dose reduction of biological treatment in patients with axial spondyloarthritis in clinical remission: Are there any differences between patients who relapsed and to those who remained in low disease activity?
- How is the experience of pain measured in older, community-dwelling people with osteoarthritis? A systematic review of the literature.
- Validation and cross-cultural adaptation of the 'Fibromyalgia Participation Questionnaire' to the Spanish population: study protocol.
- Eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis (EGPA) and PRES: a case-based review of literature in ANCA-associated vasculitides.
- Successful treatment of a patient with SAPHO syndrome with certolizumab pegol.
- Efficacy of Raynaud's phenomenon and digital ulcer pharmacological treatment in systemic sclerosis patients: a systematic literature review.
- Are there racial disparities in utilization and outcomes after total elbow arthroplasty?
- Predictors of hospital length of stay in pediatric Henoch-Sch��nlein purpura.
- Hierarchical nature of activities of daily living in the Spanish Disability Survey.
- A patient-reported outcome measures-based composite index (RAPID3) for the assessment of disease activity in ankylosing spondylitis.
- Cost-utility analysis of tocilizumab monotherapy in first line versus standard of care for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in Greece.
- Serum levels of C-peptide are associated with coronary artery calcification in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Increased detection of latent tuberculosis by tuberculin skin test and booster phenomenon in early rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- Vitamin D status in Egyptian patients with juvenile-onset systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Reduced dose of tocilizumab for the maintenance of remission in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a clinical experience.
- Patterns of use and dosing of tocilizumab in the treatment of patients with rheumatoid arthritis in routine clinical practice: the ACT-LIFE study.
- Follow-up results of isoniazid chemoprophylaxis during biological therapy in Colombia.
- Renal clearance of uric acid is linked to insulin resistance and lower excretion of sodium in gout patients.
- Histopathological indicators of disease outcome in class IV lupus nephritis: a revisit of various indices.
- Staphylococcus aureus sepsis in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Direct and indirect costs associated with ankylosing spondylitis and related disease activity scores in Turkey.
- Cross-sectional correlation of single-item health literacy screening questions with established measures of health literacy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Efficacy of certolizumab pegol: a case study in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis on maintenance hemodialysis.
- Rituximab-induced remission in a woman with coexisting rheumatoid arthritis and nephrotic syndrome.
- Acute treatment-resistant post-partum necrotising myopathy with anti-Ro52/TRIM21 antibodies treated with rituximab.