JAIDS: Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes
Table of Contents
2016 - 73 (2)
- Sex Differences in Mortality and Loss Among 21,461 Older Adults on Antiretroviral Therapy in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- SMSaúde: Evaluating Mobile Phone Text Reminders to Improve Retention in HIV Care for Patients on Antiretroviral Therapy in Mozambique.
- Social Capital is Associated With Late HIV Diagnosis: An Ecological Analysis.
- Sizanani: A Randomized Trial of Health System Navigators to Improve Linkage to HIV and TB Care in South Africa.
- Plasma IP-10 Is Increased in Immunological NonResponders and Associated With Activated Regulatory T Cells and Persisting Low CD4 Counts.
- A Decade of Antiretroviral Therapy Scale-up in Mozambique: Evaluation of Outcome Trends and New Models of Service Delivery Among More Than 300,000 Patients Enrolled During 2004-2013.
- Challenges in Estimating Effectiveness of Condom Distribution Campaigns to Prevent HIV Transmission.
- Partner Reports of HIV Viral Suppression Predict Sexual Behavior in Serodiscordant Male Couples.
- Brief Report: European Mitochondrial Haplogroups Impact on Liver Fibrosis Progression Among HCV and HIV/HCV-Coinfected Patients From Northwest Spain.
- Sex-Related Differences in Inflammatory and Immune Activation Markers Before and After Combined Antiretroviral Therapy Initiation.
- Assessment of Anti-HIV-1 Antibodies in Oral and Nasal Compartments of Volunteers From 3 Different Populations.
- Weight Gain and Incident Diabetes Among HIV-Infected Veterans Initiating Antiretroviral Therapy Compared With Uninfected Individuals.
- Disparities Within the Disparity-Determining HIV Risk Factors Among Latino Gay and Bisexual Men Attending a Community-Based Clinic in Los Angeles, CA.
- Male Partner Participation in Antenatal Clinic Services is Associated With Improved HIV-Free Survival Among Infants in Nairobi, Kenya: A Prospective Cohort Study.
- Non-AIDS-Defining Cancer Mortality: Emerging Patterns in the Late HAART Era.
- Plasma Efavirenz Exposure, Sex, and Age Predict Virological Response in HIV-Infected African Children.
- Linear Growth Faltering Among HIV-Exposed Uninfected Children.
- Higher Time-Updated Body Mass Index: Association With Improved CD4+ Cell Recovery on HIV Treatment.
- Single Viral Load Measurements Overestimate Stable Viral Suppression Among HIV Patients in Care: Clinical and Public Health Implications.
- Brief Report: Cumulative Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate Exposure is Associated With Biomarkers of Tubular Injury and Fibrosis in HIV-Infected Men.