JAIDS: Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes
Table of Contents
2016 - 72 (4)
- Treatment Outcomes and Resistance Patterns of Children and Adolescents on Second-Line Antiretroviral Therapy in Asia.
- A Depot Medroxyprogesterone Acetate Dose That Models Human Use and Its Effect on Vaginal SHIV Acquisition Risk.
- Microbiota-Dependent Marker TMAO is Not Associated With Decreased Myocardial Perfusion in Well-Treated HIV-Infected Patients as Assessed by 82Rubidium PET/CT.
- Brief Report: Rethinking Data Collection for HIV Prevention Trials.
- Frequent HIV Testing: Impact on HIV Risk Among Chinese Men Who Have Sex with Men.
- Poorly Controlled HIV Infection: An Independent Risk Factor for Liver Fibrosis.
- The Effect of Timing of Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy on Loss to Follow-up in HIV-Tuberculosis Coinfected Patients in South Africa: An Open-Label, Randomized, Controlled Trial.
- PrEP Adherence Patterns Strongly Affect Individual HIV Risk and Observed Efficacy in Randomized Clinical Trials.
- Characteristics of Age-Discordant Partnerships Associated With HIV Risk Among Young South African Women (HPTN 068).
- Expenditures for Persons Living With HIV Enrolled in Medicaid, 2006-2010.
- The Effect of Dolutegravir on the Pharmacokinetics of Metformin in Healthy Subjects.
- Changes in Kidney Function and in the Rate of Tubular Dysfunction After Tenofovir Withdrawal or Continuation in HIV-Infected Patients.
- Antiretroviral Therapy Adherence Enhancing Interventions for Adolescents and Young Adults 13-24 Years of Age: A Review of the Evidence Base.
- Brief Report: HIV-1 Tropism During Primary Infections in France: 1996-2014.
- High-Frequency Illegitimate Strand Transfers of Nascent DNA Fragments During Reverse Transcription Result in Defective Retrovirus Genomes.
- Brief Report: Macrophage Activation in HIV-Infected Adolescent Males Contributes to Differential Bone Loss by Sex: Adolescent Trials Network Study 021.