(ISSN: 0162-220X, 1538-9804)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Table of Contents
2016 - 39 (2)
- Debriefing as an Essential Part of Keeping Ourselves Healthy.
- "Chemo-Knights" and "Radio-Robby": Provision of Information in Pediatric Oncology.
- Identification of Distress in Oncology Patients: A Comparison of the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale and a Thorough Clinical Assessment.
- Effects of Interventions Based on Health Behavior Models on Breast Cancer Screening Behaviors of Migrant Women in Turkey.
- Intimate Partner Violence Among Women Diagnosed With Cancer.
- Adolescent and Young Adult Survivors of Childhood Brain Tumors: Life After Treatment in Their Own Words.
- The Experience of Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopic Hysterectomy for Women Treated for Early-Stage Endometrial Cancer: A Qualitative Study.
- Limitations in Ankle Dorsiflexion Range of Motion, Gait, and Walking Efficiency in Childhood Cancer Survivors.
- Developing an Evidence-Based, Nurse-Led Psychoeducational Intervention With Peer Support in Gynecologic Oncology.
- The Impact of Husbands' Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Participation in a Behavioral Lifestyle Intervention on Spouses' Lives and Relationships With Their Partners.
- Symptoms as the Main Predictors of Caregivers' Perception of the Suffering of Patients With Primary Malignant Brain Tumors.
- Telling the Truth���With Kindness: Retrospective Evaluation of 12 Years of Activity of a Support Group for Children and Their Parents With Cancer.
- Symptom Clusters in Ovarian Cancer Patients With Chemotherapy After Surgery: A Longitudinal Survey.
- Factors Influencing Adherence in Cancer Patients Taking Oral Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors: A Qualitative Study.
- The Effect on Bone Outcomes of Adding Exercise to Supplements for Osteopenic Breast Cancer Survivors: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial.