(ISSN: 0162-220X, 1538-9804)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Severe Fatigue During the Palliative Treatment Phase of Cancer
- Stressors, Stress Response, and Cancer Recurrence
- Redefining Parenthood
- Experience of Women With Cervical Cancer Undergoing Fertility Preservation Surgery
- Renegotiating Sex and Intimacy After Cancer
Cancer Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 40 (3)
- To Improve Cancer Treatment, We Need to Have Patients and Care Teams Connected!
- Withholding, Withdrawing or Not Analyzing Data: Can Researchers Allow Data to be Silent?
- 2016 Reviewer Thank You.
- Persistent Fatigue in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Survivors.
- The Role of Age in Change in Unmet Supportive Care Needs in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Patients During Transition From Hospital to Home.
- "I Had a Little Bit of a Bloke Meltdown…But the Next Day, I Was Up": Understanding Cancer Experiences Among Aboriginal Men.
- A Prevalence Study of Psychosocial Distress in Adolescents and Young Adults With Cancer.
- Cognitive Representation of Treatment-Related Symptoms in Older Adults With Cancer.
- Pilot Study of Parent Psychophysiologic Outcomes in Pediatric Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation.
- Development and Psychometric Evaluation of the Lung Cancer Screening Health Belief Scales.
- Psychometric Properties of the Chinese Version of the M.D. Anderson Dysphagia Inventory for Head and Neck Cancer Patients.
- Validity and Reliability of Turkish Version of the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy-Brain Questionnaire.
- Psychometric Validation of an Instrument to Measure Family Coping During a Child's Hospitalization for Cancer.
- Factors Influencing Amount of Weekly Exercise Time in Colorectal Cancer Survivors.
- A Specific Distress Cutoff Score Shortly After Breast Cancer Diagnosis.
- Facilitators and Hindrances of Implementing Colorectal Cancer Screening Intervention Among Vietnamese Americans.
- Facing Spousal Cancer During Child-Rearing Years: Do Social Support and Hardiness Moderate the Impact of Psychological Distress on Quality of Life?
- Exploratory Investigation of Early Biomarkers for Chronic Fatigue in Prostate Cancer Patients Following Radiation Therapy.
- Spiritual Well-being in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Receiving Noncurative Chemotherapy: A Qualitative Study.
- Improving the Transition to Palliative Care for Patients With Acute Leukemia: A Coordinated Care Approach.