(ISSN: 0162-220X, 1538-9804)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Severe Fatigue During the Palliative Treatment Phase of Cancer
- Stressors, Stress Response, and Cancer Recurrence
- Redefining Parenthood
- Experience of Women With Cervical Cancer Undergoing Fertility Preservation Surgery
- Renegotiating Sex and Intimacy After Cancer
Cancer Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
- Home-Based Psychoeducational Intervention for Breast Cancer Survivors.
- Health-Related Quality of Life After the Diagnosis of Locally Advanced or Advanced Prostate Cancer: A Longitudinal Study.
- The Effect of a Health Education Intervention on Jordanian Participants' Colorectal Cancer Knowledge, Health Perceptions, and Screening Practices.
- Experiences of Patients With Breast Cancer of Participating in a Lifestyle Intervention Study While Receiving Adjuvant Chemotherapy.
- An Integrative Review of Psychosocial Concerns Among Young African American Breast Cancer Survivors.
- Validation of the European Health Literacy Survey Questionnaire in Women With Breast Cancer.
- The Relationships Among Symptom Distress, Posttraumatic Stress Symptoms, and Depression in Patients With Female-specific Cancers.
- The Nourishing Role: Exploratory Qualitative Research Revealing Unmet Support Needs in Family Carers of Patients With Advanced Cancer and Eating Problems.
- Religiousness, Spirituality, and Salivary Cortisol in Breast Cancer Survivorship: A Pilot Study.
- Comorbid Dementia and Cancer in Residents of Nursing Homes: Secondary Analyses of a Cross-Sectional Study.
- Symptom Characteristics Among Hospitalized Children and Adolescents With Cancer.
- The Dyadic Effects of Family Cohesion and Communication on Health-Related Quality of Life: The Moderating Role of Sex.
- Refinement of a Conceptual Model for Adolescent Readiness to Engage in End-of-Life Discussions.
- Can Human Papillomavirus DNA Self-sampling be an Acceptable and Reliable Option for Cervical Cancer Screening in Female Sex Workers?
- Anxiety and the Quality of Life of Children Living With Parental Cancer.
- A Systematic Review of the Factors Influencing Ethnic Minority Women's Cervical Cancer Screening Behavior: From Intrapersonal to Policy Level.
- The Symptom Experience of Patients With Advanced Pancreatic Cancer: An Integrative Review.