(ISSN: 0162-220X, 1538-9804)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Severe Fatigue During the Palliative Treatment Phase of Cancer
- Stressors, Stress Response, and Cancer Recurrence
- Redefining Parenthood
- Experience of Women With Cervical Cancer Undergoing Fertility Preservation Surgery
- Renegotiating Sex and Intimacy After Cancer
Cancer Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 39 (4)
- Mutual Collaboration: Empowering Ethnic Minority Women, Empowering Myself.
- Prophylactic Treatment of Hepatic Veno-occlusive Disease During Stem Cell Transplantation.
- Rethinking M-health in Cancer Care: From the Perspective of Patient Participation.
- Breaking Up Sedentary Behavior: Perceptions From Cancer Survivors.
- Healthcare Professionals' Knowledge of Family Psychosocial Problems in Pediatric Cancer: A Pilot Study.
- Comparison of Oncology Patients' and Their Family Caregivers' Attitudes and Concerns Toward Pain and Pain Management.
- The Effectiveness of Psychoeducational Intervention on Managing Symptom Clusters in Patients With Cancer: A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Nursing Diagnosis of "Spiritual Distress" in Women With Breast Cancer: Prevalence and Major Defining Characteristics.
- "The AYA Director": A Synthesizing Concept to Understand Psychosocial Experiences of Adolescents and Young Adults With Cancer.
- Capturing the Experience: Reflections of Women With Breast Cancer Engaged in an Expressive Writing Intervention.
- Spiritual Well-being May Reduce the Negative Impacts of Cancer Symptoms on the Quality of Life and the Desire for Hastened Death in Terminally Ill Cancer Patients.
- A Systematic Review of the Symptom Distress Scale in Advanced Cancer Studies.
- Head and Neck Cancer and Sexuality: A Review of the Literature.
- Psychometric Properties of the Breast Cancer Screening Beliefs Questionnaire Among Women of Indian Ethnicity Living in Australia.
- Feasibility of a Sexual Health Clinic Within Cancer Care: A Pilot Study Using Qualitative Methods.
- Neurocognitive Predictors of Academic Outcomes Among Childhood Leukemia Survivors.
- Lived Experiences of "Illness Uncertainty" of Iranian Cancer Patients: A Phenomenological Hermeneutic Study.
- Managing One's Symptoms: A Qualitative Study of Low-Income African Americans With Advanced Cancer.