(ISSN: 0162-220X, 1538-9804)
This journal no longer participates in Medscape Publishers' Circle Program. No new articles will be republished.
Articles Available on Medscape
- Severe Fatigue During the Palliative Treatment Phase of Cancer
- Stressors, Stress Response, and Cancer Recurrence
- Redefining Parenthood
- Experience of Women With Cervical Cancer Undergoing Fertility Preservation Surgery
- Renegotiating Sex and Intimacy After Cancer
Cancer Nursing's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 40 (1)
- Cultural Beliefs and Cancer Care: Are We Doing Everything We Can?
- Using Perceived Self-efficacy to Improve Fatigue and Fatigability In Postsurgical Lung Cancer Patients: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial.
- The Development and Preliminary Testing of an Instrument for Assessing Fatigue Self-management Outcomes in Patients With Advanced Cancer.
- The Efficacy of Couple-Based Interventions on Health-Related Quality of Life in Cancer Patients and Their Spouses: A Meta-analysis of 12 Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Death Anxiety and Quality of Life in Iranian Caregivers of Patients With Cancer.
- Effects of Slow-Stroke Back Massage on Symptom Cluster in Adult Patients With Acute Leukemia: Supportive Care in Cancer Nursing.
- Development of a Symptom Management Intervention: Qualitative Feedback From Advanced Lung Cancer Patients and Their Family Caregivers.
- The Challenges, Emotions, Coping, and Gains of Family Caregivers Caring for Patients With Advanced Cancer in Singapore: A Qualitative Study.
- Characteristics of the Family Caregivers Who Did Not Benefit From a Successful Psychoeducational Group Intervention During Palliative Cancer Care: A Prospective Correlational Study.
- Interventions for Cognitive Deficits in Breast Cancer Survivors Treated With Chemotherapy.
- Demoralization in Cancer Patients and Related Factors in Taiwan.
- Exploratory Factor Analysis of the Strength of the Cultural Affiliation Scale.
- An Abundance of Selves: Young Adults' Narrative Identities While Living With Cancer.
- Coping Strategies at the Time of Diagnosis and Quality of Life 2 Years Later: A Study in Primary Cutaneous Melanoma Patients.
- Cancer Nursing Research Output in Africa 2005 to 2014: An Integrative Review.
- Protecting: A Grounded Theory Study of Younger Children's Experiences of Coping With Maternal Cancer.