Journal of Pediatric Health Care
Articles Available on Medscape
- Advancing the Development of the Guidelines for the Nursing of Children, Adolescents, and Families
- Reducing Racial Disparities in Influenza Vaccination Among Children With Asthma
- Counting Sheep: Sleep Disorders in Children With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- General Life and Diabetes-Related Stressors in Early Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes
- The Relationship Among Caregiver Depressive Symptoms, Parenting Behavior, and Family-Centered Care
Journal of Pediatric Health Care's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 30 (4)
- Supporting Clinicians to Write: APN Publication Committee Efforts Successful.
- Newborn Infant With Epidermolysis Bullosa and Ankyloglossia.
- Policy Campaign: One State's Journey to Influence the Reauthorization of the Children's Health Insurance Program.
- The Moderating Role of Dysfunctional Parent-Child Relationships on the Association Between Outward Anger Expression and Physical Health in Youth From Low-Income Families.
- DSM-V Changes for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD): Implications for Diagnosis, Management, and Care Coordination for Children With ASDs.
- Missed Medical Appointments and Disease Control in Children With Type 1 Diabetes.
- Parents' Perspectives on Shared Decision Making for��Children With Solid Organ Transplants.
- Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis in Children and Adolescents.
- Nonurgent Use of the Emergency Department by��Pediatric Patients: A Theory-Guided Approach for Primary and Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioners.
- Movin' On Up: An Innovative Nurse-Led Interdisciplinary Health Care Transition Program.
- Positive Youth Development and Contraceptive Use Consistency.
- Associations Between Sleep and Health-Risk Behaviors in a Rural Adolescent Population.