Journal of Pediatric Health Care
Articles Available on Medscape
- Quality of Life and Health Outcomes in Overweight and Non-Overweight Children With Asthma
- Environmental Tobacco Smoke: Public Perception of Risks of Exposing Children to Second- and Third-Hand Tobacco Smoke
- Eating Disorders in Adolescents With Chronic Pain
- Opioid Addiction in Adolescents: A Background and Policy Brief
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Pediatric Acute Gastroenteritis in the Outpatient Setting
Journal of Pediatric Health Care's Latest Table of Contents
- A Pregnant Teen Living in an Area With Active Zika Virus Transmission.
- Provider Perspectives on Adding Biomarker Screening for Tobacco Smoke Exposure to Lead Screening at Well-Child Visits.
- Disordered Eating Behaviors in Emerging Adults With Type 1 Diabetes: A Common Problem for Both Men and Women.
- Relationship Between Meal Plan, Dietary Intake, Body Mass Index, and Appetitive Responsiveness in College Students.
- Advocating for Childcare Employee Single-Dose Tdap Vaccination to Combat Infant Pertussis.
- Closing in on Crisis: Informing Clinical Practice Regarding Nonsuicidal Self-Injury in Youth.
- Acute Rheumatic Fever: Global Persistence of a Preventable Disease.
- The Effect of a Youth-Centered Sexual Risk Event History Calendar (SREHC) Assessment on Sexual Risk Attitudes, Intentions, and Behavior.
- Evaluation of a Self-Instructional CPR Program for Parents With Children Enrolled in Community Swim Lessons.
- Maternal Attitudes, Normative Beliefs, and Subjective Norms of Mothers of 2- and 3-Year-Old Children.
- Predictors of Short- and Long-Term Attrition From the Parents as Agents of Change Randomized Controlled Trial for Managing Pediatric Obesity.
- Parental Reflections on the Diagnostic Process for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: A Qualitative Study.
- Management of a 16-Year-Old With Axillary Lymphadenopathy: The Cat's in the Bag.
- Implementation of a Diabetes Transition of Care Program.
- Environmental Tobacco Smoke: Public Perception of Risks of Exposing Children to Second- and Third-Hand Tobacco Smoke.
- Development of the 24/7 Nurse Practitioner Model on the Inpatient Pediatric General Surgery Service at a Large Tertiary Care Children's Hospital and Associated Outcomes.
- Reflections on Incorporating a Behavioral Intervention into a Busy Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic.
- Association of Healthy Home Environments and Use of Patient-Centered Medical Homes by Children of Low-Income Families.
- Tobacco Smoke Exposure-Related Illnesses Among Pediatric Emergency Department Patients.
- How Variable Is Our Delivery of Information? Approaches to Patient Education About Oral Chemotherapy in the Pediatric Oncology Clinic.
- Qualitative Study of Foster Caregivers' Views on Adherence to Pediatric Appointments.
- Hospice Use for Infants With Life-Threatening Health Conditions, 2007 to 2010.
- Provider Training to Screen and Initiate Evidence-Based Pediatric Obesity Treatment in Routine Practice Settings: A Randomized Pilot Trial.
- Self-Management Strategies in Emerging Adults With Type 1 Diabetes.