Journal of Pediatric Health Care
Articles Available on Medscape
- Implementation of a Diabetes Transition of Care Program
- Postpartum Depression Screening at Well-Child Appointments
- Advocating for Childcare Employee Single-Dose Tdap Vaccination to Combat Infant Pertussis
- Using Technology to Affect Influenza Vaccine Coverage Among Children With Chronic Respiratory Conditions
- Provider Training to Screen and Initiate Evidence-Based Pediatric Obesity Treatment in Routine Practice Settings
Journal of Pediatric Health Care's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 31 (3)
- Practice Guideline: Contraception for Adolescents with Chronic Illness.
- Welcome, Dr. Brennan, to the National Library of Medicine!
- A Clinical Care Algorithmic Toolkit for Promoting Screening and Next-Level Assessment of Pediatric Depression and Anxiety in Primary Care.
- American Parents' Attitudes and Beliefs About Corporal Punishment: An Integrative Literature Review.
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine in the School-Age Child With Autism.
- Dandy-Walker Malformation: A Case Study of an Infant With an Increasing Head Circumference and Delayed Developmental Milestones.
- Clinic Personnel, Facilitator, and Parent Perspectives of eHealth Familias Unidas in Primary Care.
- Asthma Home Management in the Inner-City: What can the Children Teach us?
- Provider Perspectives on Adding Biomarker Screening for Tobacco Smoke Exposure to Lead Screening at Well-Child Visits.
- Disordered Eating Behaviors in Emerging Adults With Type 1 Diabetes: A Common Problem for Both Men and Women.
- Relationship Between Meal Plan, Dietary Intake, Body Mass Index, and Appetitive Responsiveness in College Students.
- Closing in on Crisis: Informing Clinical Practice Regarding Nonsuicidal Self-Injury in Youth.
- Acute Rheumatic Fever: Global Persistence of a Preventable Disease.
- The Effect of a Youth-Centered Sexual Risk Event History Calendar (SREHC) Assessment on Sexual Risk Attitudes, Intentions, and Behavior.
- Evaluation of a Self-Instructional CPR Program for Parents With Children Enrolled in Community Swim Lessons.
- Maternal Attitudes, Normative Beliefs, and Subjective Norms of Mothers of 2- and 3-Year-Old Children.
- Predictors of Short- and Long-Term Attrition From the Parents as Agents of Change Randomized Controlled Trial for Managing Pediatric Obesity.
- Parental Reflections on the Diagnostic Process for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: A Qualitative Study.
- Reflections on Incorporating a Behavioral Intervention into a Busy Pediatric Subspecialty Clinic.