Journal of Pediatric Health Care
Articles Available on Medscape
- Using Technology to Affect Influenza Vaccine Coverage Among Children With Chronic Respiratory Conditions
- Provider Training to Screen and Initiate Evidence-Based Pediatric Obesity Treatment in Routine Practice Settings
- Quality of Life and Health Outcomes in Overweight and Non-Overweight Children With Asthma
- Environmental Tobacco Smoke: Public Perception of Risks of Exposing Children to Second- and Third-Hand Tobacco Smoke
- Eating Disorders in Adolescents With Chronic Pain
Journal of Pediatric Health Care's Latest Table of Contents
- Congenital Glucose-Galactose Malabsorption: A Case Report.
- "I Didn't Even Know You Cared About That Stuff": Youths' Perceptions of Health Care Provider Roles in Addressing Bullying.
- Utilization of the Premature Birth Knowledge Scale to Assess Pediatric Provider Knowledge of Neurodevelopmental Outcomes.
- American Parents' Attitudes and Beliefs About Corporal Punishment: An Integrative Literature Review.
- Expedited Partner Therapy: A Review for the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Characteristic Differences Between School-Based Health Centers With and Without Mental Health Providers: A Review of National Trends.
- The Identification of Psychosocial Risk Factors Associated With Child Neglect Using the WE-CARE Screening Tool in a High-Risk Population.