Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report
Table of Contents
2016 - 65 (6)
- Update: Influenza Activity--United States, October 4, 2015-February 6, 2016.
- Notes from the Field: Nosocomial Outbreak of Middle East Respiratory Syndrome in a Large Tertiary Care Hospital--Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 2015.
- Notes from the Field: Administration Error Involving a Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine--United States, March 1, 2010-September 22, 2015.
- Local Transmission of Zika Virus--Puerto Rico, November 23, 2015-January 28, 2016.
- Cluster of HIV Infections Attributed to Unsafe Injection Practices--Cambodia, December 1, 2014-February 28, 2015.
- Prevalence of Healthy Sleep Duration among Adults--United States, 2014.
- Notes from the Field: Evidence of Zika Virus Infection in Brain and Placental Tissues from Two Congenitally Infected Newborns and Two Fetal Losses--Brazil, 2015.
- QuickStats: Percentage* of Adults(���) Who Were Prescribed Medication by a Doctor or Other Health Care Professional During the Past 12 Months,(��) by Poverty Status(��) - National Health Interview Survey, United States, 2014*.