Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report
Articles Available on Medscape
- Human Papillomavirus-Associated Cancers -- United States, 2008-2012
- Blood Lead Levels Among Children Aged <6 Years -- Flint, Michigan, 2013-2016
- Suicide Rates by Occupational Group -- 17 States, 2012
- Suspected Female-to-Male Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus -- New York City, 2016
- Zika Virus Surveillance and Preparedness -- New York City, 2015-2016
Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 65 (9)
- Errata: Vol. 65, No. 6.
- Notes from the Field: Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis Virus Meningoencephalitis from a Household Rodent Infestation - Minnesota, 2015.
- Increase in Reported Prevalence of Microcephaly in Infants Born to Women Living in Areas with Confirmed Zika Virus Transmission During the First Trimester of Pregnancy - Brazil, 2015.
- Update: Providing Quality Family Planning Services - Recommendations from CDC and the U.S. Office of Population Affairs, 2015.
- Evaluation of a National Call Center and a Local Alerts System for Detection of New Cases of Ebola Virus Disease - Guinea, 2014-2015.
- Health Care, Family, and Community Factors Associated with Mental, Behavioral, and Developmental Disorders in Early Childhood - United States, 2011-2012.
- QuickStats: Percentage* of Adults Aged 18-64 Years Who Delayed or Did Not Receive Medical Care During the Past 12 Months Because of Cost,(���) by Year - National Health Interview Survey,(��) United States, 2005-2014.