Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry
Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 71
- Mineralocorticoid receptor function in depressed patients and healthy individuals.
- Mean kurtosis alterations of cerebral white matter in patients with schizophrenia revealed by diffusion kurtosis imaging.
- To what extent is it possible to dissociate the anxiolytic and sedative/hypnotic properties of GABAA receptors modulators?
- Error-related brain activity in youth and young adults before and after treatment for generalized or social anxiety disorder.
- Neoechinulin A induced memory improvements and antidepressant-like effects in mice.
- Hallucinatory experience as aberrant event memory formation: Implications for the pathophysiology of schizophrenia.
- Role of dopamine neurotransmission in the long-term effects of repeated social defeat on the conditioned rewarding effects of cocaine.
- Treatment of depression with low-strength transcranial pulsed electromagnetic fields: A mechanistic point of view.
- Adverse childhood experiences associate to reduced glutamate levels in the hippocampus of patients affected by mood disorders.
- The influence of the COMT genotype in the underlying functional brain activity of context processing in schizophrenia and in relatives.
- Genetic variants of MAOB affect serotonin level and specific behavioral attributes to increase autism spectrum disorder (ASD) susceptibility in males.
- The ��2C-adrenoceptor antagonist, ORM-10921, has antipsychotic-like effects in social isolation reared rats and bolsters the response to haloperidol.
- Decreased neural response for facial emotion processing in subjects with high genetic load for schizophrenia.
- Task-related fMRI responses to a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor partial agonist in schizophrenia: A randomized trial.
- Dysregulation of hypothalamic modulation in olanzapine treated male rats.
- Crack cocaine addiction, early life stress and accelerated cellular aging among women.
- Maternal gut and fetal brain connection: Increased anxiety and reduced social interactions in Wistar rat offspring following peri-conceptional antibiotic exposure.
- Blunted response of hippocampal AMPK associated with reduced neurogenesis in older versus younger mice.
- Comorbid anxiety-like behavior and locus coeruleus impairment in diabetic peripheral neuropathy: A comparative study with the chronic constriction injury model.
- Patients receiving lithium therapy have a reduced prevalence of neurological and cardiovascular disorders.
- Abnormal cerebellar volume in acute and remitted major depression.
- Antipsychotic drugs induce cell cytoskeleton reorganization in glial and neuronal cells via Rho/Cdc42 signal pathway.
- Elevated levels of circulating thyroid hormone do not cause the medical sequelae of hyperthyroidism.
- N,N-dimethylglycine differentially modulates psychotomimetic and antidepressant-like effects of ketamine in mice.
- Potential involvement of serotonergic signaling in ketamine's antidepressant actions: A critical review.
- Reproductive steroid receptors and actions in the locus coeruleus of male macaques: Part of an aggression circuit?