Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry
Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 70
- Can we cope with treatment refractoriness in psychiatric disorders?
- The effect of forced swim stress on morphine sensitization: Involvement of D1/D2-like dopamine receptors within the nucleus accumbens.
- The cell cycle-related genes as biomarkers for schizophrenia.
- Pharmacologically distinct pramipexole-mediated akinesia vs. risk-taking in a rat model of Parkinson's disease.
- Sex and estrous cycle influence diazepam effects on anxiety and memory: Possible role of progesterone.
- Effect of DSP4 and desipramine in the sensorial and affective component of neuropathic pain in rats.
- `Up-regulation of histone acetylation induced by social defeat mediates the conditioned rewarding effects of cocaine.
- Switching antipsychotics: Imaging the differential effect on the topography of postsynaptic density transcripts in antipsychotic-na��ve vs. antipsychotic-exposed rats.
- The metabolic syndrome in patients with alcohol dependency: Current research and clinical implications.
- Mirtazapine exerts an anxiolytic-like effect through activation of the median raphe nucleus-dorsal hippocampal 5-HT pathway in contextual fear conditioning in rats.
- Tryptophan via serotonin/kynurenine pathways abnormalities in a large cohort of aggressive inmates: markers for aggression.
- Therapeutic effects of stress-programmed lymphocytes transferred to chronically stressed mice.
- Clinical and neurobiological factors in the management of treatment refractory attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Plasticity-augmented psychotherapy for refractory depressive and anxiety disorders.
- Role of glutamate receptors and glial cells in the pathophysiology of treatment-resistant depression.
- Treatment resistant schizophrenia: Course of brain structure and function.
- Treatment-refractory Tourette Syndrome.
- Treatment-refractory posttraumatic stress disorder (TRPTSD): a review and framework for the future.
- Treatment-resistant panic disorder: clinical significance, concept and management.
- Influence of interactions between genes and childhood trauma on refractoriness in psychiatric disorders.
- Treatment-refractory obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Treatment-refractory substance use disorder: Focus on alcohol, opioids, and cocaine.
- Refractory bipolar disorder and neuroprogression.