(ISSN: 0893-3952, 1530-0285)
Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (5)
- Inside the USCAP Journals.
- Nasal-type NK/T-cell lymphomas are more frequently T rather than NK lineage based on T-cell receptor gene, RNA, and protein studies: lineage does not predict clinical behavior.
- Medullary carcinoma of the colon: a distinct morphology reveals a distinctive immunoregulatory microenvironment.
- High prevalence of TERT promoter mutations in primary squamous cell carcinoma of the urinary bladder.
- Genetic alterations of triple negative breast cancer by targeted next-generation sequencing and correlation with tumor morphology.
- Tumor eosinophil infiltration and improved survival of colorectal cancer patients: Iowa Women's Health Study.
- Altered gene expression in conjunctival squamous cell carcinoma.
- The clinical significance of 8q24/MYC rearrangement in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Hepatic arterial buffer response: pathologic evidence in non-cirrhotic human liver with extrahepatic portal vein thrombosis.
- Intravenous leiomyomatosis: an unusual intermediate between benign and malignant uterine smooth muscle tumors.