(ISSN: 0893-3952, 1530-0285)
Articles Available on Medscape
- microRNA in situ Hybridization for miR-211 Detection as an Ancillary Test in Melanoma Diagnosis
- Plasma Cells in Primary Melanoma. Prognostic Significance and Possible Role of IgA
- microRNA-10b Is a Prognostic Biomarker for Melanoma
- The Immune Microenvironment of Breast Ductal Carcinoma In Situ
- Periductal Stromal Collagen Topology of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Differs From That of Normal and Chronic Pancreatitis
Modern Pathology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (7)
- Inside the USCAP Journals.
- Reproducibility of the NEPTUNE descriptor-based scoring system on whole-slide images and histologic and ultrastructural digital images.
- Ninety-four cases of encapsulated follicular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma: A name change to Noninvasive Follicular Thyroid Neoplasm with Papillary-like Nuclear Features would help prevent overtreatment.
- Glomerular IgG deposition predicts renal outcome in patients with IgA nephropathy.
- Comprehensive genomic profiling of orbital and ocular adnexal lymphomas identifies frequent alterations in MYD88 and chromatin modifiers: new routes to targeted therapies.
- Clinical impact of targeted amplicon sequencing for meningioma as a practical clinical-sequencing system.
- A diagnostic algorithm for atypical spitzoid tumors: guidelines for immunohistochemical and molecular assessment.
- PTEN loss and chromosome 8 alterations in Gleason grade 3 prostate cancer cores predicts the presence of un-sampled grade 4 tumor: implications for active surveillance.
- Morphological and molecular approach to synchronous non-small cell lung carcinomas: impact on staging.
- Prognostic effect of different PD-L1 expression patterns in squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma of the cervix.
- Newly emerged isolated Del(7q) in patients with prior cytotoxic therapies may not always be associated with therapy-related myeloid neoplasms.
- Identifying and processing the gap between perceived and actual agreement in breast pathology interpretation.
- A protein and mRNA expression-based classification of gastric cancer.