Postgraduate Medical Journal
(ISSN: 0032-5473, 1469-0756)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Video Training With Peer Feedback in Real-Time Consultation
- Pragmatic Message to Junior Doctors
- Preparing Clinicians for Genomic Medicine
- Family Physicians Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine
- Simulation-Based Training: The Missing Link to Lastingly Improved Patient Safety and Health?
Postgraduate Medical Journal's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 92 (1089)
- Reinventing palliative care: hospice in hospital.
- Gout and diabetes: a common combination.
- Neglected liver function tests.
- Approaches to managing uncertainty in people with life-limiting conditions: role of communication and palliative care.
- Managing breathlessness: a palliative care approach.
- Drugs to treat obesity: do they work?
- The clinical management of hyponatraemia.
- Darier disease: candy-cane nails and hyperkeratotic papules.
- Association of adiposity, measured by skinfold thickness, with parental history of diabetes in a South Indian population: data from CURES-114.
- Focal cortical dysplasia and heterochromia of the iris.
- Does the 'slipping slipper sign' in patients with diabetes predict the presence of retinopathy and nephropathy?
- Survey of the use of domperidone and the association with QTc prolongation in general practice.