Current Opinion in Rheumatology
(ISSN: 1040-8711, 1531-6963)
Articles Available on Medscape
- New Therapies for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Anti-Inflammatory Panacea? The Expanding Therapeutics of Interleukin-1 Blockade
- Biomarkers to Guide Clinical Therapeutics in Rheumatology?
- Microbiota and Arthritis: Correlations or Cause?
- B-Cell-Targeted Therapy in Systemic Vasculitis
Current Opinion in Rheumatology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 28 (4)
- Proton pump inhibitors and osteoporosis.
- Varicella zoster virus triggers the immunopathology of giant cell arteritis.
- Rare variants, autoimmune disease, and arthritis.
- Ankylosing spondylitis: beyond genome-wide association studies.
- Editorial introductions.
- Intestinal dysbiosis and innate immune responses in axial spondyloarthritis.
- Viral myocarditis.
- Killer immunoglobulin receptor genes in spondyloarthritis.
- FRAX updates 2016.
- Targeting the interleukin-23/17 axis in axial spondyloarthritis.
- Determinants of mortality risk following osteoporotic fractures.
- The interaction between host genetics and the microbiome in the pathogenesis of spondyloarthropathies.
- Pelvic fractures: epidemiology, consequences, and medical management.
- How compelling are the data for Epstein-Barr virus being a trigger for systemic lupus and other autoimmune diseases?
- Lupus and fractures.
- Adult hypophosphatasia.
- What is the evidence for Sj��gren's syndrome being triggered by viral infection? Subplot: infections that cause clinical features of Sj��gren's syndrome.