Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine
(ISSN: 1070-5287, 1531-6971)
Table of Contents
2016 - 22 (2)
- Biomass smoke exposure and chronic lung disease.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease comorbidities.
- Editorial introductions.
- The psychological burden of cystic fibrosis.
- How to reduce hospital readmissions in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease?
- Unraveling chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and keeping up with new and avatars of old occupational lung diseases.
- Lung volume reduction of pulmonary emphysema: the radiologist task.
- Denim production and silicosis.
- Lung disease and coal mining: what pulmonologists need to know.
- Update on flavoring-induced lung disease.
- Pulmonary health effects of air pollution.
- Pulmonary health effects of agriculture.
- Long-term noninvasive ventilation in patients with chronic hypercapnic respiratory failure: assisting the diaphragm, but threatening the heart?
- Disease phenotyping in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the neutrophilic endotype.
- Understanding the pathophysiology of the asthma-chronic obstructive pulmonary disease overlap syndrome.