Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine
(ISSN: 1070-5287, 1531-6971)
Table of Contents
2016 - 22 (3)
- Editorial introductions.
- Understanding community-acquired respiratory tract infections: new concepts of disease pathogenesis and new management strategies.
- Host-directed therapies for antimicrobial resistant respiratory tract infections.
- Transbronchial cryobiopsy in diffuse parenchymal lung diseases.
- Advances in pleural diseases: what is the future for medical thoracoscopy?
- Linear endobronchial and endoesophageal ultrasound: a practice change in thoracic medicine.
- Early lung cancer detection, mucosal, and alveolar imaging.
- Bronchoscopic pursuit of the peripheral pulmonary lesion: navigational bronchoscopy, radial endobronchial ultrasound, and ultrathin bronchoscopy.
- The lung microbiome and exacerbations of COPD.
- Multidrug-resistant pathogens in patients with pneumonia coming from the community.
- Management of endobronchial tumors.
- An update on bronchoscopic treatments for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Airway stent: what is new and what should be discarded.
- What is the clinical relevance of drug-resistant pneumococcus?
- Cardiovascular disease as a complication of community-acquired pneumonia.
- Improving outcomes in community-acquired pneumonia.