Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine
(ISSN: 1070-5287, 1531-6971)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Understanding Community-Acquired Respiratory Tract Infections
- Interventional Pulmonology: Current State of the Art
- Quality of Life Changes Over Time in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- An Update on Pharmacologic Management of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Update on Immunotherapy for the Treatment of Asthma
Current Opinion in Pulmonary Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 22 (4)
- Editorial introductions.
- Lung cancer screening.
- Chemotherapy in elderly patients with nonsmall cell lung cancer.
- Complications of thoracentesis: incidence, risk factors, and strategies for prevention.
- Lung cancer in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients, it is not just the cigarette smoke.
- Pleural fluid tests to diagnose tuberculous pleuritis.
- Advanced bronchoscopic techniques for the diagnosis of peripheral pulmonary lesions.
- Pleural effusions as markers of mortality and disease severity: a state-of-the-art review.
- The five commandments of efficient and effective care in the initial evaluation of lung cancer.
- Phenotyping malignant pleural effusions.
- Malignant pleural effusions because of lung cancer.
- Pleural biopsies in undiagnosed pleural effusions; Abrams vs image-guided vs thoracoscopic biopsies.
- Pleural gas analysis for the identification of alveolopleural fistulae.