Current Opinion in Psychiatry
(ISSN: 0951-7367, 1473-6578)
Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (2)
- Gene expression in the aging human brain: an overview.
- Editorial introductions.
- Health services use and costs in people with intellectual disability: building a context knowledge base for evidence-informed policy.
- Idemescence: ageing without decline.
- Composite risk scores for predicting dementia.
- The co-occurrence of mental disorders in children and adolescents with intellectual disability/intellectual developmental disorder.
- Pharmacotherapy for mental health problems in people with intellectual disability.
- Behavior analytic approaches to problem behavior in intellectual disabilities.
- The importance of understanding cognitive trajectories: the case of 22q11.2 deletion syndrome.
- Updated findings on neurodevelopmental disorders in Taiwan: impact of the institutionalized national healthcare system on prevalence and health outcomes.
- Management of sleep disorders in neurodevelopmental disorders and genetic syndromes.
- Macrophage inhibitory cytokine-1/growth differentiation factor 15 as a marker of cognitive ageing and dementia.
- Successful ageing for people with an intellectual disability.