Current Opinion in Psychiatry
(ISSN: 0951-7367, 1473-6578)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Psychosis Induced by Amphetamines
- The Role of Social Media in Schizophrenia: Evaluating Risks, Benefits, and Potential
- How Precise Is Precision Medicine for Schizophrenia?
- Interaction Between Cerebrovascular Disease and Alzheimer Pathology
- Pharmacotherapy for Mental Health Problems in People With Intellectual Disability
Current Opinion in Psychiatry's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 29 (4)
- Editorial introductions.
- Mental healthcare in South America with a focus on Brazil: past, present, and future.
- The natural history of substance use disorders.
- Ecological momentary interventions in psychiatry.
- Prevention of alcohol and other drug use and related harm in the digital age: what does the evidence tell us?
- Mental health service provision in low and middle-income countries: recent developments.
- Influence of legal status on the uptake of cannabis in young people.