Current Opinion in Gastroenterology
(ISSN: 0267-1379, 1531-7056)
Table of Contents
2016 - 32 (2)
- Emerging issues in the medical management of Crohn's disease.
- Exercise, fitness, and the gut.
- Reconfiguration of the small intestine and diabetes remitting effects of Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery.
- Sensing of nutrients and microbes in the gut.
- Editorial introductions.
- From coeliac disease to noncoeliac gluten sensitivity; should everyone be gluten free?
- Contemporary celiac disease diagnosis: is a biopsy avoidable?
- Iron replacement therapy: do we need new guidelines?
- Leaky gut - concept or clinical entity?
- A gut (microbiome) feeling about the brain.