Current Opinion in Gastroenterology
(ISSN: 0267-1379, 1531-7056)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Risk of Cancer in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Going Up, Going Down, or Still the Same?
- Fecal Transplantation: Any Real Hope for Inflammatory Bowel Disease?
- Direct Acting Antiviral Therapy After Liver Transplantation
- Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C in Patients With Cirrhosis
- Nutritional Consequences of Long-term Acid Suppression; Are They Clinically Important?
Current Opinion in Gastroenterology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 32 (4)
- Short-segment and intrasphincteric gastroesophageal reflux.
- Determination of risk for Barrett's esophagus and esophageal adenocarcinoma.
- Editorial introductions.
- Animal models of inflammatory bowel disease: how useful are they really?
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease-related and functional heartburn: pathophysiology and treatment.
- Supragastric belching.
- MicroRNAs: how many in inflammatory bowel disease?
- Does everyone with inflammatory bowel disease need to be treated with combination therapy?
- From bench to bedside: molecular imaging in inflammatory bowel diseases.
- The mesentery in Crohn's disease: friend or foe?
- Radiofrequency ablation for low-grade dysplasia in Barrett's esophagus.
- Advances in the endoscopic evaluation of eosinophilic esophagitis.
- Functional lumen imaging probe: The FLIP side of esophageal disease.
- Transoral incisionless fundoplication: current status.