Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
(ISSN: 1528-4050, 1473-6322)
Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (2)
- Do chronic workplace irritant exposures cause asthma?
- Editorial introductions.
- The microbiome and development of allergic disease.
- Laboratory animal allergy: a new world.
- Occupational allergy to pharmaceutical products.
- Allergen component analysis as a tool in the diagnosis of occupational allergy.
- Inner-city asthma: special considerations for management.
- Asthma phenotypes in childhood.
- Interleukin-5 pathway inhibition in the treatment of eosinophilic respiratory disorders: evidence and unmet needs.
- Timing of allergen exposure and the development of food allergy: treating before the horse is out of the barn.
- Recent advances in environmental controls outside the home setting.
- Early-life respiratory infections and asthma development: role in disease pathogenesis and potential targets for disease prevention.
- Asthma management programs for primary care providers: increasing adherence to asthma guidelines.
- Rhinovirus-induced asthma exacerbations and risk populations.
- How should occupational anaphylaxis be investigated and managed?
- Identification of infants and preschool children at risk for asthma: predictive scores and biomarkers.