Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
(ISSN: 1528-4050, 1473-6322)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Doctor, Can I Desensitize My Food-Allergic Child Using Directly the Allergenic Molecules?
- The Asthma Prediction Rule to Decrease Hospitalizations for Children With Asthma
- Worldwide Trends in Incidence in Occupational Allergy and Asthma
- Timing of Allergen Exposure and the Development of Food Allergy
- Steroid Transnasal Nebulization in the Treatment of Chronic Rhinosinusitis
Current Opinion in Allergy and Clinical Immunology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 16 (4)
- Comparisons of outcomes with food immunotherapy strategies: efficacy, dosing, adverse effects, and tolerance.
- Biologic therapy in the management of asthma.
- Should patients with pollen fruit syndrome be prescribed an automatic epinephrine injector?
- Immunopathogenesis and risk factors for allopurinol severe cutaneous adverse reactions.
- Relapsing drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome.
- Angioedema associated with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Editorial introductions.
- Advances in hypersensitivity drug reactions.
- Doctor, when should I feed solid foods to my infant?
- Large local reactions to insect envenomation.
- Hypersensitivity reactions to heparins.
- Understanding the mechanisms in accelerated drug reactions.
- Epinephrine auto-injector needle length: what is the ideal length?
- The difficult management of anaphylaxis in the elderly.
- Development of nanostructures in the diagnosis of drug hypersensitivity reactions.
- Emerging evidence of the role of gut microbiota in the development of allergic diseases.
- Management of rhinosinusitis: an evidence based approach.
- Update on biphasic anaphylaxis.