Oncology Nursing Forum
(ISSN: 0190-535X, 1538-0688)
Table of Contents
2016 - 43 (3)
- Improving Adherence to Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy in Breast Cancer Through a Therapeutic Educational Approach: A Feasibility Study���.
- Factors Affecting Quality of Life for Korean American Cancer Survivors: An Integrative Review.
- Perceived Quality of Work Life and Risk for Compassion Fatigue Among Oncology Nurses: A Mixed-Methods Study.
- Implementing a Palliative Care Nurse Leadership Fellowship Program in Uganda.
- Genetic Influence on Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting: A Narrative Review.
- Changing Practice: Frameworks From Implementation Science.
- Interventions to Improve Quality of Life, Well-Being, and Care in Latino Cancer Survivors: A Systematic Literature Review.
- Nursing Care at the Time of Death: A Bathing and Honoring Practice.
- A Phase I Study Examining the Feasibility and Safety of an Aerobic Exercise Intervention in Patients With Rectal Cancer During and After Neoadjuvant Chemoradiotherapy.
- Factors Influencing Nurses' Use of Hazardous Drug ���Safe-Handling Precautions.
- Parental Decision Making Regarding the Disclosure or Nondisclosure of a Mutation-Positive BRCA1/2 Test Result to Minors.
- A Comparison of the Reactions of Caregivers of Patients With Cancer Versus Patients With Other Chronic Medical Conditions.
- Cardiometabolic Health Among Cancer Survivors: A 13-Week Pilot Study of a Combined Aerobic and Resistance Training Program.
- Alterations and Interdependence in Self-Reported Sleep-Wake Parameters of Patient-Caregiver Dyads During Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer���.
- Consent and Assent in Pediatric Research: Whose Right Is It Anyway?
- Leading Change: Implementation of a New Care Coordination Model.
- Response to "Secondary Exposure of Family Members to Cyclophosphamide After Chemotherapy of Outpatients With Cancer: A Pilot Study".
- Following the Rules.