Oncology Nursing Forum
(ISSN: 0190-535X, 1538-0688)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Severe Obesity in Cancer Care
- Prevalence, Risk Factors, and Levels of Burnout Among Oncology Nurses
- Precision Medicine and the Changing Landscape of Research Ethics
- Patterns of Response in Parents of Children With Cancer
- Global Cancer Disparities and the Need for New Initiatives
Oncology Nursing Forum's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 43 (4)
- Measuring Clinical Decision Support Influence on Evidence-Based Nursing Practice.
- Compassion Fatigue, Burnout, and Compassion Satisfaction Among Oncology Nurses in the United States and Canada.
- Qualitative Analysis of the Experience of Mental Fatigue of Family Caregivers of Patients With Cancer in Phase I Trials.
- The Experience of Initiating Oral Adjuvant Treatment for Estrogen Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer.
- Addressing Childhood Cancer in Low-Resource Countries: Current Challenges, Strategies, and Recommendations.
- Disparities in Cancer Genetic Risk Assessment and Testing.
- Common Perspectives in Qualitative Research.
- Coping With Moral Distress in Oncology Practice: Nurse and Physician Strategies.
- Improving Nurses' Knowledge About Older Adults ���With Cancer.
- The Nurse Practitioner Role in Oncology: Advancing Patient Care.
- Decisional Conflict: Relationships Between and Among Family Context Variables in Cancer Survivors.
- The Effects of Expressive Writing Interventions for Patients With Cancer: A Meta-Analysis.
- Family Caregiver Knowledge, Patient Illness Characteristics, and Unplanned Hospital Admissions in Older Adults With Cancer.
- The Experience of Extended Bowel Resection in Individuals With a High Metachronous Colorectal Cancer Risk: A Qualitative Study.
- Prevalence of Smoking and Obesity Among U.S. Cancer Survivors: Estimates From the National Health Interview Survey, 2008-2012.
- Research Ethics Considerations Regarding the Cancer Moonshot Initiative.
- The Value of Mentoring in Nursing: An Honor and a Gift.
- Acute Aortic Dissection Following Treatment for Castration-Resistant ���Prostate Cancer.
- Professional Censorship.