(ISSN: 0031-9023, 1538-6724)
Physical therapy's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 96 (7)
- The Single-Case Reporting Guideline In BEhavioural Interventions (SCRIBE) 2016 Statement.
- Cochrane Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine: A New Field to Bridge Between Best Evidence and the Specific Needs of Our Field of Competence.
- The TIDieR Checklist Will Benefit the Physical Therapy Profession.
- Dietary Protein Intake and Lean Muscle Mass in Survivors of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Report From the St. Jude Lifetime Cohort Study.
- Therapists' Perceptions of Application and Implementation of AM-PAC "6-Clicks" Functional Measures in Acute Care: Qualitative Study.
- National Profile of Physical Therapists in Critical Care Units of Sri Lanka: Lower Middle-Income Country.
- Comparison of Self-report and Performance-Based Balance Measures for Predicting Recurrent Falls in People With Parkinson Disease: Cohort Study.
- Comparative Associations of Working Memory and Pain Catastrophizing With Chronic Low Back Pain Intensity.
- Physical Therapists' Use of Functional Electrical Stimulation for Clients With Stroke: Frequency, Barriers, and Facilitators.
- Raising the Priority of Lifestyle-Related Noncommunicable Diseases in Physical Therapy Curricula.
- Problems, Solutions, and Strategies Reported by Users of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation for Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain: Qualitative Exploration Using Patient Interviews.
- Physical Therapy Residency and Fellowship Education: Reflections on the Past, Present, and Future.
- Concussion Attitudes and Beliefs, Knowledge, and Clinical Practice: Survey of Physical Therapists.
- Treatment-Based Classification System for Low Back Pain: Revision and Update.
- Locomotor Performance During Rehabilitation of People With Lower Limb Amputation and Prosthetic Nonuse 12 Months After Discharge.
- Alberta Infant Motor Scale (AIMS) Performance of Greek Preterm Infants: Comparisons With Full-Term Infants of the Same Nationality and Impact of Prematurity-Related Morbidity Factors.
- Prognostic Models in Adults Undergoing Physical Therapy for Rotator Cuff Disorders: Systematic Review.
- Criterion Validity of the activPAL Activity Monitor for Sedentary and Physical Activity Patterns in People Who Have Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Disability Trajectories in Patients With Complaints of Arm, Neck, and Shoulder (CANS) in Primary Care: Prospective Cohort Study.
- Improving Shoulder Kinematics in Individuals With Paraplegia: Comparison Across Circuit Resistance Training Exercises and Modifications in Hand Position.
- Interdisciplinary Management of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome of the Face.