Articles Available on Medscape
- Evaluating the Veterans Health Administration's Staffing Methodology Model: A Reliable Approach
- Preserving Staffing Resources as a System: Nurses Leading Operations and Efficiency Initiatives
- Do Associate Degree Registered Nurses Fare Differently in the Nurse Labor Market Compared to Baccalaureate-Prepared RNs?
- The Rapid Growth of Graduates From Associate, Baccalaureate, and Graduate Programs in Nursing
- New BLS Data on Staff Nurse Compensation and Inflation-Adjusted Wages
- The Hospital Work Environment and Job Satisfaction of Newly Licensed Registered Nurses
- Nurse Credentials: What Is the Economic Value?
- Bullying in the Nursing Workplace
- Nursing Student Loan Debt
- Individuals With a Permanent Ostomy: Quality of Life and Out-of-Pocket Financial Costs for Ostomy Management
- Rapid Response Teams and Team Composition
- Role of the Nurse in Chronic Illness Management
- Nurse Staffing and the Relationship to Job Satisfaction and Retention
- A Hospital System Approach at Decreasing Falls With Injuries and Cost
- Group Visits for Chronic Illness Management
- A Population-Based Care Transition Model for Chronically Ill Elders
- Lessons Learned to Avoid Disputes and Risks in EHR Implementation
- Cost Effectiveness of External Hip Protectors in the Hospital Setting
- Developing the Value Proposition for the Role of the Registered Nurse in Care Coordination and Transition Management in Ambulatory Care Settings
- How Will Health Reform Affect Demand for RNs?