Articles Available on Medscape
- Photo Identification on a Medical-Surgical Unit Improves Communication Resulting in Positive Patient Outcomes
- Cost Analysis of an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Transitional Care Model for Cardiac Patients
- Nursing Leadership in ACO Payment Reform
- Is There a Business Case for Nursing Home Quality Improvement?
- Exploring Explanations for the Female-Male Earnings Difference Among Registered Nurses in the United States
Nursing Economics's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 34 (3)
- Ambulatory Care Nurse-Sensitive Indicators Series: Reaching for the Tipping Point in Measuring Nurse-Sensitive Quality in the Ambulatory Surgical and Procedure Environments.
- The 2016 Presidential Election: Reality vs. Myths.
- Does Better Nurse Staffing Improve Detection of Depression and Anxiety As Secondary Conditions in Hospitalized Patients with Pneumonia?
- Developing Staffing Models to Support Population Health Management And Quality Oucomes in Ambulatory Care Settings.
- Leadership Strategies, An Interdisciplinary Team, and Ongoing Nurse Feedback: Ingredients For a Successful BCMA Project.
- Hospital Value-Based Purchasing And 30-Day Readmissions: Are Hospitals Ready?
- Mental Health Is Population Health.