Articles Available on Medscape
- Cost-Effective Staffing for an EHR Implementation
- Effective Staffing Takes a Village: Creating the Staffing Ecosystem
- Recent Changes in the Number of Nurses Graduating From Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- Costs of Infection Prevention Practices in Long-term Care Settings
- Patient Engagement in Hospital Fall Prevention
Nursing Economics's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 34 (2)
- Windows to the Future: Can the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Provide Opportunities for Nursing?
- A Brief Economic Analysis of the Looming Nursing Shortage In the United States.
- Ambulatory Care Nurse-Sensitive Indicators Series: Capturing the Role of Nursing in Ambulatory Care--The Case for Meaningful Nurse-Sensitive Measurement.
- Searching for the Holy Grail of Care Delivery Models.
- Staff Efficiency Trends Among Pediatric Hospices, 2002-2011.
- Shifting the Curve: An Interview with David C. Benton.
- Cost Effective Staffing for an EHR Implementation.
- Nursing Management Minimum Data Set: Cost-Effective Tool To Demonstrate the Value of Nurse Staffing in the Big Data Science Era.
- Effective Staffing Takes a Village: Creating the Staffing Ecosystem.
- What's a Nurse's Value? Making Cents of Care.