(ISSN: 0362-2436, 1528-1159)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Spine Surgeon Selection Criteria
- A Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter, Open-Label Clinical Trial Comparing Intradiscal Biacuplasty to Conventional Medical Management for Discogenic Lumbar Back Pain
- Risk of Neurological Injuries in Spinal Deformity Surgery
- Pilates for Low Back Pain
- Differences in the Surgical Treatment of Lower Back Pain Among Spine Surgeons in the United States
Spine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 41 (14)
- Effectiveness of Selective Thoracic Fusion in the Surgical Treatment of Syringomyelia-associated Scoliosis: A Case-control Study With Long-term Follow-up.
- Effect of Antifibrinolytic Therapy on Complications, Thromboembolic Events, Blood Product Utilization, and Fusion in Adult Spinal Deformity Surgery.
- Return to Work Rates After Single-level Cervical Fusion for Degenerative Disc Disease Compared With Fusion for Radiculopathy in a Workers' Compensation Setting.
- Effect of Kinesio Taping on Pain and Functional Disability in Chronic Nonspecific Low Back Pain: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Medical Device Innovation in the United States: Why Are We Falling Behind?
- Surgical Versus Nonsurgical Treatment for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis.
- Correlation of PROMIS Physical Function and Pain CAT Instruments With Oswestry Disability Index and Neck Disability Index in Spine Patients.
- A Uniquely Shaped Rod Improves Curve Correction in Surgical Treatment of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis.
- Drain Tip Culture is Not Prognostic for Surgical Site Infection in Spinal Surgery Under Prophylactic Use of Antibiotics.
- Lymphocyte Count at 4 Days Postoperatively and CRP Level at 7 Days Postoperatively: Reliable and Useful Markers for Surgical Site Infection Following Instrumented Spinal Fusion.
- Movement Along the Spine Induced by Transcranial Electrical Stimulation Related Electrode Positioning.
- The Number of Patients and Therapeutic Profile of Spinal Stenosis Using Health Insurance Claims in Japan.
- Predisposing Characteristics of Adjacent Segment Disease After Lumbar Fusion.
- Impact of Gender on 30-Day Complications After Adult Spinal Deformity Surgery.
- Does Leveling the Upper Thoracic Spine Have Any Impact on Postoperative Clinical Shoulder Balance in Lenke 1 and 2 Patients?
- Incidence and Risk Factors of Adjacent Cranial Facet Joint Violation Following Pedicle Screw Insertion Using Cortical Bone Trajectory Technique.
- Impacts of Ultra-early Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy on Bone Mass of Rats With Complete Spinal Cord Transection.
- Binding to COMP Reduces the BMP2 Dose for Spinal Fusion in a Rat Model.
- Developing a Reliable Core Stability Assessment Battery for Patients with Nonspecific Low Back Pain.
- Poor Radiological and Good Functional Long-term Outcome of Surgically Treated Scheuermann Patients.