(ISSN: 0362-2436, 1528-1159)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Versus Open Surgery Spinal Fusion for Spondylolisthesis
- Patient-Induced Reaction Forces and Moments Are Influenced by Variations in Spinal Manipulative Technique
- Morbid Obesity and Lumbar Fusion in Patients Older Than 65 Years
- Complication and Reoperation Rates Following Surgical Management of Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy in Medicare Beneficiaries
- Effect of Surgery Start Time on Day of Discharge in Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion Patients
Spine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 41 (18)
- "Monks, Sera Monastery, near Lhasa, Tibet".
- Predictive Model for Cervical Alignment and Malalignment Following Surgical Correction of Adult Spinal Deformity.
- Goal-Directed Fluid Therapy Based on Stroke Volume Variation in Patients Undergoing Major Spine Surgery in the Prone Position: A Cohort Study.
- Meta-analysis of the Impact of Patient Characteristics on Estimates of Effectiveness and Harms of Recombinant Human Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2 in Lumbar Spinal Fusion.
- The Effect of Sitting on Stability Balls on Nonspecific Lower Back Pain, Disability, and Core Endurance: A Randomized Controlled Crossover Study.
- Mini-open Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion for Recurrent Lumbar Disc Herniation Following Posterior Instrumentation.
- Association Between Lumbar Spine Sagittal Alignment and L4-L5 Disc Degeneration Among Asymptomatic Young Adults.
- Effects of Intraoperative Anesthetic Medications on Postoperative Urinary Retention After Single-Level Lumbar Fusion.
- Magnetically controlled Growing Rods for Early-onset Scoliosis: A Multicenter Study of 23 Cases With Minimum 2 years Follow-up.
- Resistin Promotes Intervertebral Disc Degeneration by Upregulation of ADAMTS-5 Through p38 MAPK Signaling Pathway.
- Do Caucasians and East Asians have Different Outcomes Following Surgery for the Treatment of Degenerative Cervical Myelopathy?: Results From the Prospective Multicenter AOSpine International Study.
- The Influence of Diabetes on Surgical Outcomes in Cervical Myelopathy.
- Multilevel Corpectomy With Anterior Column Reconstruction and Plating for Subaxial Cervical Osteomyelitis.
- Deformity Angular Ratio Describes the Severity of Spinal Deformity and Predicts the Risk of Neurologic Deficit in Posterior Vertebral Column Resection Surgery.
- Validity, Reliability, and Responsiveness of SRS-7 as an Outcomes Assessment Instrument for Operatively Treated Patients With Adult Spinal Deformity.
- Who are the Best Candidates for Decompressive Surgery and Spine Stabilization in Patients With Metastatic Spinal Cord Compression?: A New Scoring System.
- Patient-led Goal Setting: A Pilot Study Investigating a Promising Approach for the Management of Chronic Low Back Pain.
- Floating Lateral Mass Fractures of the Cervical Spine.
- Modified Mini-open Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion: Description of Surgical Technique and Assessment of Free-hand Pedicle Screw Insertion.