Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Articles Available on Medscape
- Intracranial Hypertension and Cerebral Hypoperfusion in Children With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
- Clonidine as a First-Line Sedative Agent After Neonatal Cardiac Surgery
- Optimal Chest Compression Position for Patients With a Single Ventricle During Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- A Novel Combined-Catheter to Monitor Left and Right Atrial Pressures
- Effectiveness of Pharmacological Therapies for Intracranial Hypertension in Children With Severe Traumatic Brain Injury
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 17 (7)
- Effect of Ondansetron on QT Interval in Patients Cared for in the PICU.
- The authors reply.
- About Intracranial Hypertension in Pediatric Patients: Good News About Treatment...But What About the Role of Optic Nerve Sheath Diameter Measurement in the Diagnosis?
- The authors reply.
- Severe Hyperbilirubinemia in Exchange Transfusion: Less Indication and Lower Mortality.
- Caring for the Team Is Caring for the Patient (and the Future).
- Well-"Rounded" Medical Teams-What Does It Take?
- Supporting Families After Traumatic Brain Injury, Is This a Way of Improving Results?
- Early Extubation: Unintended Consequences and Missed Opportunities?
- Acute Kidney Injury Has a Long-Term Impact on Survival After Stage 1 Palliation of Univentricular Hearts-It's Not Just Just One and Done.
- Improving Outcomes of Critically Ill Children With Simulation-Based Education: Where Are We Now in the Year 2016?
- Intensivist-Driven Ultrasound in the PICU: Can Pediatric Intensivists Decipher the Heart's Mysteries?
- Getting to "Zero" on Central-Line Infections in the PICU.
- Postdischarge Care of Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury in Argentina: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial.
- The Development of Tracheal Intubation Proficiency Outside the Operating Suite During Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Fellowship Training: A Retrospective Cohort Study Using Cumulative Sum Analysis.
- A Qualitative Study Exploring Moral Distress Among Pediatric Resuscitation Team Clinicians: Challenges to Professional Integrity.
- Improving Communication During Cardiac ICU Multidisciplinary Rounds Through Visual Display of Patient Daily Goals.
- Learning From Experience: Improving Early Tracheal Extubation Success After Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Early Electroencephalographic Findings Correlate With Neurologic Outcome in Children Following Cardiac Arrest.
- Does Simulation Improve Recognition and Management of Pediatric Septic Shock, and If One Simulation Is Good, Is More Simulation Better?
- Hemodynamic Bedside Ultrasound Image Quality and Interpretation After Implementation of a Training Curriculum for Pediatric Critical Care Medicine Providers.
- Procalcitonin in the Early Course Post Pediatric Cardiac Surgery.
- The Association of Central-Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections With Central-Line Utilization Rate and Maintenance Bundle Compliance Among Types of PICUs.
- Severe Acute Kidney Injury Following Stage 1 Norwood Palliation: Effect on Outcomes and Risk of Severe Acute Kidney Injury at Subsequent Surgical Stages.
- Association of Hospital Structure and Complications With Mortality After Pediatric Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation.