Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation
(ISSN: 0931-0509, 1460-2385)
Table of Contents
2016 - 31 (5)
- Molecular regulation of the renin-angiotensin system in haemodialysis patients.
- Moderator's view: Vitamin D deficiency treatment in advanced chronic kidney disease: a close look at the emperor's clothes.
- Opponent's comments.
- Con: Nutritional vitamin D replacement in chronic kidney disease and end-stage renal disease.
- Opponent's comments.
- Pro: Should we correct vitamin D deficiency/insufficiency in chronic kidney disease patients with inactive forms of vitamin D or just treat them with active vitamin D forms?
- Prognostic value of kidney biopsy in myeloma cast nephropathy: a retrospective study of 70 patients.
- Increased risk of hydrocephalus in long-term dialysis patients.
- A Swiss army knife for estimating kidney function: why new equations will not solve the real problem.
- Plasma microRNA-21 for the early prediction of acute kidney injury in patients undergoing major cardiac surgery.
- An estimated glomerular filtration rate equation for the full age spectrum.
- Urinary dedifferentiated podocytes as a non-invasive biomarker of lupus nephritis.
- Increased phosphatidylserine-exposing microparticles and their originating cells are associated with the coagulation process in patients with IgA nephropathy.
- Elevation of circulating but not myocardial FGF23 in human acute decompensated heart failure.
- Fibroblast growth factor 23 and heart failure: the plot thickens.
- Role of miR-422a and kallikrein-related peptidase 4 implicated in the development of lupus nephritis. Do we work in this direction?
- Perception, diagnosis and management of BK polyomavirus replication and disease in paediatric kidney transplant recipients in Europe.
- Nurturing the benefits of pre-emptive kidney transplantation.
- Does pre-emptive transplantation versus post start of dialysis transplantation with a kidney from a living donor improve outcomes after transplantation? A systematic literature review and position statement by the Descartes Working Group and ERBP.
- The changing trends and outcomes in renal replacement therapy: data from the ERA-EDTA Registry.
- The matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9 initiate uraemic vascular calcifications.
- Association of aspartate aminotransferase with mortality in hemodialysis patients.
- Early home-based group education to support informed decision-making among patients with end-stage renal disease: a multi-centre randomized controlled trial.
- Proteinuria is associated with sleep apnea in chronic kidney disease.
- Metabolic acidosis in renal transplantation: neglected but of potential clinical relevance.
- Altered intestinal microbial flora and impaired epithelial barrier structure and function in CKD: the nature, mechanisms, consequences and potential treatment.
- Update on C3 glomerulopathy.
- Obesity and renal disease: not all fat is created equal and not all obesity is harmful to the kidneys.