Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation
(ISSN: 0931-0509, 1460-2385)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Clinical Evolution of Post-transplant Diabetes Mellitus
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Is Associated With Reduced Morbidity and Mortality in Peritoneal Dialysis Patients
- Multicentre Randomized Controlled Trial of Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitor/Angiotensin Receptor Blocker Withdrawal in Advanced Renal Disease
- Averting the Legacy of Kidney Disease: Focus on Childhood
- Patient and Caregiver Values, Beliefs and Experiences When Considering Home Dialysis as a Treatment Option
Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 31 (7)
- Opponent's comments.
- Opponent's comments.
- Comparison of oral versus intravenous vitamin D receptor activator in reducing infection-related mortality in hemodialysis patients: the Q-Cohort Study.
- Systemic complement activation and complement gene analysis in enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli-associated paediatric haemolytic uraemic syndrome.
- Pro: Cyclophosphamide in lupus nephritis.
- Con: Cyclophosphamide for the treatment of lupus nephritis.
- Moderator's view: Cyclophosphamide in lupus nephritis.
- Highlights of the 2015 ERA-EDTA congress: chronic kidney disease, hypertension.
- Competing risks: you only die once.
- Preconditioned suppression of prolyl-hydroxylases attenuates renal injury but increases mortality in septic murine models.
- Unchain the heart: impact of left ventricular myocardial hypertrophy regression in kidney transplant outcomes.
- Connecting the dots on fibroblast growth factor 23 and left ventricular hypertrophy.
- Simultaneous pancreas/kidney transplant recipients present with late-onset BK polyomavirus-associated nephropathy.
- Why minorities live longer on dialysis: an in-depth examination of the Danish nephrology registry.
- Traditional and non-traditional risk factors for incident peripheral arterial disease among patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Induction of cardiac FGF23/FGFR4 expression is associated with left ventricular hypertrophy in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- Progression to Stage 4 chronic kidney disease and death, acute kidney injury and hospitalization risk: a retrospective cohort study.
- Differences in survival on chronic dialysis treatment between ethnic groups in Denmark: a population-wide, national cohort study.
- Regression of asymptomatic cardiomyopathy and clinical outcome of renal transplant recipients: a long-term prospective cohort study.
- Caveolin-1 single-nucleotide polymorphism and arterial stiffness in non-dialysis chronic kidney disease.
- Measured and not estimated glomerular filtration rate should be used to assess renal function in heart transplant recipients.
- Balancing wobbles in the body sodium.
- Mitochondria: a therapeutic target in acute kidney injury.
- Increased psychosocial risk, depression and reduced quality of life living with autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.
- Muscle wasting in end-stage renal disease promulgates premature death: established, emerging and potential novel treatment strategies.
- Beat it early: putative renoprotective haemodynamic effects of oral hypoglycaemic agents.
- Vitamin D receptor activator and dietary sodium restriction to reduce residual urinary albumin excretion in chronic kidney disease (ViRTUE study): rationale and study protocol.