(ISSN: 0269-9370, 1473-5571)
Table of Contents
2016 - 30 (8)
- Impact of HLA-B*35 subtype differences on HIV disease outcome in Mexico: Erratum.
- Early experience of dolutegravir pharmacokinetics in pregnancy: high maternal levels and significant foetal exposure with twice-daily dosing.
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate-induced Fanconi's syndrome during HIV postexposure prophylaxis.
- Role of antibiotics in reducing childhood mortality in resource-poor settings.
- Treatment of vitiligo with antiretroviral therapy in a child with HIV infection.
- High time to unpack the 'how' and 'why' of adherence interventions.
- Functional screening of guide RNAs targeting the regulatory and structural HIV-1 viral genome for a cure of AIDS.
- Post-treatment effect of isoniazid preventive therapy on tuberculosis incidence in HIV-infected individuals on antiretroviral therapy.
- Longitudinal evaluation of regulatory T-cell dynamics on HIV-infected individuals during the first 2 years of therapy.
- Development of potent and long-acting HIV-1 fusion inhibitors.
- Socioeconomic status and response to antiretroviral therapy in high-income countries: a literature review.
- Differences in expression of gut-homing receptors on CD4+ T cells in black and white HIV-negative men who have sex with men.
- Atazanavir exposure in utero and neurodevelopment in infants: a comparative safety study.
- Once-daily maraviroc versus tenofovir/emtricitabine each combined with darunavir/ritonavir for initial HIV-1 treatment.
- Risk of cancer in children exposed to didanosine in utero.
- Comparison of the effect of semen from HIV-infected and uninfected men on CD4+ T-cell infection.
- The pharmacokinetics of abacavir 600���mg once daily in HIV-1-positive pregnant women.
- Human papilloma virus prevalence in HIV patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Ensuring quality: a key consideration in scaling-up HIV-related point-of-care testing programs.
- The Meanings in the messages: how SMS reminders and real-time adherence monitoring improve antiretroviral therapy adherence in rural Uganda.
- Short message service (SMS) reminders and real-time adherence monitoring improve antiretroviral therapy adherence in rural Uganda.