(ISSN: 0269-9370, 1473-5571)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Human Papillomavirus Infection in the Oral Cavity of HIV Patients Is Not Reduced by Initiating Antiretroviral Therapy
- Does First-Line Antiretroviral Regimen Impact Risk for Chronic Kidney Disease Whatever the Risk Group?
- Bone Mineral Density Decline According to Renal Tubular Dysfunction and Phosphaturia in Tenofovir-Exposed HIV-Infected Patients
- Incidence of Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease and Progression on Tenofovir-Based Regimens
- Rate and Predictors of Progression in Elite and Viremic HIV-1 Controllers
AIDS's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 30 (11)
- Impact and economic evaluations of a combination prevention programme for men who have sex with men in Mexico: Erratum.
- HIV infection is independently associated with frailty in middle-aged HIV type 1-infected individuals compared with similar but uninfected controls: Erratum.
- Assessing efficacy of a retention in care intervention among HIV patients with depression, anxiety, heavy alcohol consumption and illicit drug use: Erratum.
- Unite forces to validate biomarkers in the quest for lasting HIV remission.
- HIV infection among persons who inject drugs: ending old epidemics and addressing new outbreaks: authors' reply.
- HIV infection among persons who inject drugs: ending old epidemics and addressing new outbreaks.
- An improved understanding of severe liver morbidity in HIV-infected individuals.
- Combination antiretroviral therapy and indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase in HIV infections: challenges and new opportunities.
- Cancers in elite controllers: appropriate follow-up is essential.
- Elevated levels of invariant natural killer T-cell and natural killer cell activation correlate with disease progression in HIV-1 and HIV-2 infections.
- Early antiretroviral therapy initiation in west Africa has no adverse social consequences: a 24-month prospective study.
- Protecting the mucosal immune response in treatment-na��ve HIV-infected patients.
- Cumulative antiretroviral therapy exposure increases annual incidence of chronic kidney disease in a large international cohort study.
- Recent advances in CRISPR/Cas9 technology for targeting latent HIV-1 reservoirs.
- Non-R5-tropic HIV-1 in subtype A1 and D infections were associated with lower pretherapy CD4+ cell count but not with PI/(N)NRTI therapy outcomes in Mbarara, Uganda.
- Targeting elimination of mother-to-child HIV transmission efforts using geospatial analysis of mother-to-child HIV transmission in Zimbabwe.
- Predicting virological decay in patients starting combination antiretroviral therapy.
- Why wait? We need to scale-up infant male circumcision for global HIV control.
- Host genetic predictors of the kynurenine pathway of tryptophan catabolism among treated HIV-infected Ugandans.
- Liver fibrosis in HIV-infected individuals on long-term antiretroviral therapy: associated with immune activation, immunodeficiency and prior use of didanosine.
- Adenovirus-based HIV-1 vaccine candidates tested in efficacy trials elicit CD8+ T cells with limited breadth of HIV-1 inhibition.
- Once vs twice-daily abacavir and lamivudine in African children.
- Functional characterization of Vif proteins from HIV-1 infected patients with different APOBEC3G haplotypes.
- Time trends in cancer incidence in persons living with HIV/AIDS in the antiretroviral therapy era: 1997-2012.
- Development of synthetic light-chain antibodies as novel and potent HIV fusion inhibitors.
- Putamen volume and its clinical and neurological correlates in primary HIV infection.
- Sexual behaviour among people with HIV according to self-reported antiretroviral treatment and viral load status.
- Use of antiretroviral therapy and risk of end-stage liver disease and hepatocellular carcinoma in HIV-positive persons.