American Journal of Clinical Pathology
(ISSN: 0002-9173, 1943-7722)
Table of Contents
2016 - 145 (5)
- Hemophagocytosis-Related (Asian Variant) Intravascular Large B-Cell Lymphoma in a Hispanic Patient: ���A Case Report Highlighting a Micronodular Pattern in the Spleen.
- Levamisole-Adulterated Cocaine Nephrotoxicity: ���Ultrastructural Features.
- Test Feasibility of Next-Generation Sequencing Assays in Clinical Mutation Detection of Small Biopsy and Fine Needle Aspiration Specimens.
- Optimal Minimal Panels of Immunohistochemistry for Diagnosis of B-Cell Lymphoma for Application in Countries With Limited Resources and for Triaging Cases Before Referral to Specialist Centers.
- Warfarin Pharmacogenetics Reevaluated: ���Subgroup Analysis Reveals a Likely Underestimation of the Maximum Pharmacogenetic Benefit by Clinical Trials.
- Comparison of the Diagnostic Value Between Real-Time Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction Assay and Histopathologic Examination in Sentinel Lymph Nodes for Patients With Gastric Carcinoma.
- Extreme Hyperferritinemia: ���Causes and Impact on Diagnostic Reasoning.
- Cystic Neutrophilic Granulomatous Mastitis: ���Association With Gram-Positive Bacilli and Corynebacterium.
- Assessment of Melanocyte Density in Anorectal Mucosa for the Evaluation of Surgical Margins in Primary Anorectal Melanoma.
- An Immunohistochemical Survey of SNARE Proteins Shows Distinct Patterns of Expression in Hematolymphoid Neoplasia.
- Histopathology of Graft-vs-Host Disease of Gastrointestinal Tract and Liver: ���An Update.
- Advocating for Pathology.
- Thyroid Frozen Sections in Patients With Preoperative FNAs: ���Review of Surgeons' Preoperative Rationale, Intraoperative Decisions, and Final Outcome.
- Negative Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia Test Result After Massive Transfusion: ���Believe It or Not?
- Mixed Adenoneuroendocrine Carcinoma, Amphicrine Type, of the Small Bowel.
- Impact of Continuous Improvement of Laboratory Test Result Comments on Requests for Consultation: ���A Case Series.
- Primary Mediastinal Large B-Cell Lymphoma With Translocations Involving BCL6 and MYC (Double-Hit Lymphoma).
- Teaching High School Students About Pathology: ���Development of a Secondary School-Focused Enrichment Course in Pathology and Physiology.
- Prevalence of High-Risk Human Papillomavirus Infection in China: ���Analysis of 671,163 Human Papillomavirus Test Results From China's Largest College of American Pathologists-Certified Laboratory.