Table of Contents
2016 - 70 (1)
- A Cause of Mortal Massive Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding: Aortoesophageal Fistula.
- Aspergilloma Mimicking Metastasis in a Case with Laryngeal Carcinoma.
- The Uncommon Localization of Herpes Zoster.
- Spontaneous Splenic Rupture Following Intravenous Thrombolysis with Alteplase Applied as Stroke Therapy - Case Report and Review of Literature.
- Correlation of Osteoporosis and Calcium Urolithiasis in Adult Population.
- Factors Beyond the Language Barrier in Providing Health Care to Immigrant Patients.
- Vancomycin-Resistant Pseudomonas Aeroginosa in the Cases of Trauma.
- Comparing the Intramedullary Nailing Method Versus Dynamic Hip Screw in Treatment of Unstable Intertrochanteric Fractures.
- Prognostic Significance of Ascites and Serum Sodium in Patients with Low Meld Scores.
- Elevated Liver Enzymes in Cases of Preeclampsia and Intrauterine Growth Restriction.
- The Effects of Total Motile Sperm Count on Spontaneous Pregnancy Rate and Pregnancy After IUI Treatment in Couples with Male Factor and Unexplained Infertility.
- Investigation of Cardiac Complications and their Incidence in Patients with Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- Renalase Gene rs2576178 Polymorphism in Hemodialysis Patients: Study in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The Significance of Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid Cytology in Diagnosing Lung Infiltrates in Children.
- Scientometric Analysis of Scientific Validity of Medical Archives Regarding Other Medical Journals in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Seventy Years of the Journal "Medical Archives".