American Journal of Clinical Pathology
(ISSN: 0002-9173, 1943-7722)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Use of Cytology, E6/E7 mRNA, and p16INK4a-Ki-67 to Define the Management of Human Papillomavirus (HPV)-Positive Women in Cervical Cancer Screening
- Development of a BK Virus Real-Time Quantitative Assay Using the bioMerieux Analyte-Specific Reagents in Plasma Specimens
- The LAST Guidelines in Clinical Practice: Implementing Recommendations for p16 Use
- Medical Malpractice Concerns and Defensive Medicine
- A Collision Tumor of Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma and Oncocytoma
American Journal of Clinical Pathology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 146 (1)
- An Examination of the Local Cellular Immune Response to Examples of Both Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS) of the Breast and DCIS With Microinvasion, With Emphasis on Tertiary Lymphoid Structures and Tumor Infiltrating Lymphoctytes.
- Utilization of Chromogenic In Situ Hybridization to Assess Ploidy in the Diagnosis of Hydatidiform Mole.
- Single-Tube 10-Fluorochrome Analysis for Efficient Flow Cytometric Evaluation of Minimal Residual Disease in Plasma Cell Myeloma.
- A Critical Evaluation of the PAXgene Tissue Fixation System: ���Morphology, Immunohistochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Proteomics.
- Getting It Right for Patient Safety: ���Specimen Collection Process Improvement From Operating Room to Pathology.
- Sentinel Lymph Node Frozen-Section Utilization Declines After Publication of American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Z0011 Trial Results With No Change in Subsequent Surgery for Axillary Lymph Node Dissection.
- Thymomas With Extensive Clear Cell Component: ���A Clinicopathologic and Immunohistochemical Study of Nine Cases.
- Pathologic Studies of Fatal Encephalomyelitis in Children Caused by Enterovirus 71.
- Evaluation of the Sebia Capillarys 3 Tera and the Bio-Rad D-100 Systems for the Measurement of Hemoglobin A1c.
- Transportation Cooler Interventions Reduce Plasma and RBC Product Wastage.
- Evaluation of a Methotrexate Chemiluminescent Microparticle Immunoassay: ���Comparison to Fluorescence Polarization Immunoassay and Liquid Chromatography-Tandem Mass Spectrometry.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Quality Initiative: ���Identifying Preanalytical Variables Contributing to Specimen Hemolysis and Measuring the Impact of Evidence-Based Practice Interventions.
- Does Taking the Fellowship In-Service Hematopathology Examination and Performance Relate to Success on the American Board of Pathology Hematology Examination?
- Discordant Mismatch Repair Protein Immunoreactivity in Lynch Syndrome-Associated Neoplasms: ���A Recommendation for Screening Synchronous/Metachronous Neoplasms.
- Bone Marrow Conventional Karyotyping and Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization: ���Defining an Effective Utilization Strategy for Evaluation of Myelodysplastic Syndromes.
- Comparison of Free Light Chain Assays: ���Freelite and N Latex in Diagnosis, Monitoring, and Predicting Survival in Light Chain Amyloidosis.