(ISSN: 0023-6837, 1530-0307)
Table of Contents
2016 - 96 (5)
- Inside the USCAP Journals.
- Human amniotic mesenchymal stem cells alleviate lung injury induced by ischemia and reperfusion after cardiopulmonary bypass in dogs.
- Osteogenesis induced by frizzled-related protein (FRZB) is linked to the netrin-like domain.
- Notch1 signaling contributes to stemness in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- PHD/HIF-1 upregulates CA12 to protect against degenerative disc disease: a human sample, in vitro and ex vivo study.
- Adapting coculture in vitro models of the blood-brain barrier for use in cancer research: maintaining an appropriate endothelial monolayer for the assessment of transendothelial migration.
- DA-1229, a dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitor, protects against renal injury by preventing podocyte damage in an animal model of progressive renal injury.
- Requirement of CXCL12-CXCR7 signaling for CD20(-) CD138(-) double-negative population in lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma.
- Distinctive properties of plaque-type dura mater graft-associated Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in cell-protein misfolding cyclic amplification.
- ResolvinD1 reduces apoptosis and inflammation in primary human alveolar epithelial type 2 cells.
- Multifactorial theory applied to the neurotoxicity of paraquat and paraquat-induced mechanisms of developing Parkinson's disease.