(ISSN: 0023-6837, 1530-0307)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Distinctive Properties of Plaque-Type Dura Mater Graft-Associated Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease in Cell-protein Misfolding Cyclic Amplification
- Prolyl Isomerase Pin1 Promotes Survival in EGFR-Mutant Lung Adenocarcinoma Cells With an Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition Phenotype
- Loss of Antigenicity With Tissue Age in Breast Cancer
- WNT Signaling in Glioblastoma and Therapeutic Opportunities
- Attenuation of Methylglyoxal-Induced Peritoneal Fibrosis: Immunomodulation by Interleukin-10
Laboratory Investigation's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 96 (7)
- Inside the USCAP Journals.
- Activation of the vitamin D receptor selectively interferes with calcineurin-mediated inflammation: a clinical evaluation in the abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Downregulation of c-Myc is involved in TLR3-mediated tumor death of neuroblastoma xenografts.
- ApoA1 and ApoA1-specific self-antibodies in cardiovascular disease.
- Perilipin 5 restores the formation of lipid droplets in activated hepatic stellate cells and inhibits their activation.
- Fibulin-2 is essential for angiotensin II-induced myocardial fibrosis mediated by transforming growth factor (TGF)-��.
- ILK-PI3K/AKT pathway participates in cutaneous wound contraction by regulating fibroblast migration and differentiation to myofibroblast.
- Modeling fibrosis using fibroblasts isolated from scarred rat vocal folds.
- Explant culture of sarcoma patients' tissue.
- Alpha-2, 3-sialyltransferases regulate the multidrug resistance of chronic myeloid leukemia through miR-4701-5p targeting ST3GAL1.
- Apolipoprotein A-1 regulates osteoblast and lipoblast precursor cells in mice.