(ISSN: 0149-5882,1935-5548, 0149-5992)
Table of Contents
- Diabetes Prevention Program in Youth (Insulin Superheroes Club) Pilot: Improvement in Metabolic Parameters and Physical Fitness After 16 Weeks of Lifestyle Intervention.
- The Prevention of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus With Antenatal Oral Inositol Supplementation: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Renal Handling of Ketones in Response to Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibition in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
- Electrocardiographic Abnormalities and Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Type 1 Diabetes: The Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (EDIC) Study.
- Erratum. 2016 Presidential Address: Diabetes at 212°-Confronting the Invisible Disease. Diabetes Care 2016;39:1657-1663.
- Genetically Driven Hyperglycemia Increases Risk of Coronary Artery Disease Separately From Type 2 Diabetes.
- Factors Associated With Being Unaware of Having Diabetes.
- Coadministration of Canagliflozin and Phentermine for Weight Management in Overweight and Obese Individuals Without Diabetes: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Assessment of Pancreas Safety in the Development Program of Once Weekly GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Dulaglutide.
- Incidence of Ketoacidosis in the Danish Type 2 Diabetes Population Before and After Introduction of Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibitors-A Nationwide, Retrospective Cohort Study, 1995-2014.
- In Utero Exposure to Maternal Hyperglycemia Increases Childhood Cardiometabolic Risk in Offspring.
- Effects of Vildagliptin and Metformin on Blood Pressure and Heart Rate Responses to Small Intestinal Glucose in Type 2 Diabetes.
- Association Between Diabetes and 1-Year Adverse Clinical Outcomes in a Multinational Cohort of Ambulatory Patients With Chronic Heart Failure: Results From the ESC-HFA Heart Failure Long-Term Registry.
- Maternal Circulating Transthyretin Level Is Longitudinally Associated With Increased Risk of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus: It Is Not Just an Indicator of Nutritional Status.
- How Does Self-Perceived Unsteadiness Influence Balance and Gait in People With Diabetes? Preliminary Observations.
- Efficacy and Safety of Metreleptin Therapy in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes: A Pilot Study.
- Cardiac Effects of Sulfonylurea-Related Hypoglycemia.
- Diurnal Differences in Risk of Cardiac Arrhythmias During Spontaneous Hypoglycemia in Young People With Type 1 Diabetes.
- Cost-effectiveness of the 2014 U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF) Recommendations for Intensive Behavioral Counseling Interventions for Adults With Cardiovascular Risk Factors.
- Excess BMI in Childhood: A Modifiable Risk Factor for Type 1 Diabetes Development.