(ISSN: 0149-5882,1935-5548, 0149-5992)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Evaluating the Cardiovascular Safety of New Medications for Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes: Why We Are Winning the Battle but Losing the War?
- Association of Multiple Biomarkers of Iron Metabolism and Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Predisposition, Obesity, and All-Cause Mortality Risk in the U.S
- Severe Hypoglycemia Requiring Medical Intervention in a Large Cohort of Adults With Diabetes Receiving Care in U.S. Integrated Health Care Delivery Systems: 2005-2011
Diabetes Care's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 39 (7)
- Exhaled Breath Isoprene Rises During Hypoglycemia in Type 1 Diabetes.
- Response to Comment on Mita et al. Sitagliptin Attenuates the Progression of Carotid Intima-Media Thickening in Insulin-Treated Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: The Sitagliptin Preventive Study of Intima-Media Thickness Evaluation (SPIKE): A Randomized Controlled Trial. Diabetes Care 2016;39:455-464.
- Comment on Mita et al. Sitagliptin Attenuates the Progression of Carotid Intima-Media Thickening in Insulin-Treated Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: The Sitagliptin Preventive Study of Intima-Media Thickness Evaluation (SPIKE): A Randomized Controlled Trial. Diabetes Care 2016;39:455-464.
- Issues and Events.
- Presumptive Type 1 Diabetes With Comorbidities and Rapid Progression Despite Numerous Insulin-Positive Islets.
- Should Restrictions Be Relaxed for Metformin Use in Chronic Kidney Disease? Yes, They Should Be Relaxed! What's the Fuss?
- Should Restrictions Be Relaxed for Metformin Use in Chronic Kidney Disease? No, We Should Never Again Compromise Safety!
- Prognostic Value of Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography in Patients With Diabetes: A Meta-analysis.
- Relative Contributions of Socioeconomic, Local Environmental, Psychosocial, Lifestyle/Behavioral, Biophysiological, and Ancestral Factors to Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Type 2 Diabetes.
- Outcome Measures for Artificial Pancreas Clinical Trials: A Consensus Report.
- Design Considerations for Artificial Pancreas Pivotal Studies.
- The Artificial Pancreas in 2016: A Digital Treatment Ecosystem for Diabetes.
- Reevaluation of CMS' Competitive Bidding Program.
- Clinical Trials, Triumphs, and Tribulations of Glucagon Receptor Antagonists.
- Islet Transplantation for Hypoglycemia Unawareness/Severe Hypoglycemia: Caveat Emptor.
- In This Issue of Diabetes Care.
- NIH Precision Medicine Initiative: Implications for Diabetes Research.
- Randomized Crossover Comparison of Personalized MPC and PID Control Algorithms for the Artificial Pancreas.
- CV Protection in the EMPA-REG OUTCOME Trial: A "Thrifty Substrate" Hypothesis.
- Precision Medicine in Diabetes: Is It Time?
- Can a Shift in Fuel Energetics Explain the Beneficial Cardiorenal Outcomes in the EMPA-REG OUTCOME Study? A Unifying Hypothesis.
- Type 2 Diabetes Remission Rates After Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass and Gastric Banding: Results of the Longitudinal Assessment of Bariatric Surgery Study.
- Persistent Effects of Intensive Glycemic Control on Retinopathy in Type 2 Diabetes in the Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes (ACCORD) Follow-On Study.
- Cardiovascular Mortality in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Recent Acute Coronary Syndromes From the EXAMINE Trial.
- HbA1c-Based Classification Reveals Epidemic of Diabetes and Prediabetes in Vietnam.
- Evaluating the Quality of Comprehensive Cardiometabolic Care for Patients With Type 2 Diabetes in the U.S.: The Diabetes Collaborative Registry.
- Dynamic Changes in Renal Function Are Associated With Major Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
- Phase 3 Trial of Transplantation of Human Islets in Type 1 Diabetes Complicated by Severe Hypoglycemia.
- Cognitive Dysfunction: Part and Parcel of the Diabetic Foot.
- Nocturnal Hypoglycemia and Physical Activity in Children With Diabetes: New Insights by Continuous Glucose Monitoring and Accelerometry.
- IADPSG and WHO 2013 Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Criteria Identify Obese Women With Marked Insulin Resistance in Early Pregnancy.
- Randomized Summer Camp Crossover Trial in 5- to 9-Year-Old Children: Outpatient Wearable Artificial Pancreas Is Feasible and Safe.
- Seasonal Changes in the Prevalence of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus.
- Mitigating Meal-Related Glycemic Excursions in an Insulin-Sparing Manner During Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery: The Beneficial Effects of Adjunctive Pramlintide and Liraglutide.
- Day-and-Night Closed-Loop Glucose Control in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Under Free-Living Conditions: Results of a Single-Arm 1-Month Experience Compared With a Previously Reported Feasibility Study of Evening and Night at Home.
- Maternal Serum Prolactin and Prediction of Postpartum ��-Cell Function and Risk of Prediabetes/Diabetes.
- Multinational Home Use of Closed-Loop Control Is Safe and Effective.
- Day-and-Night Hybrid Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery in Adolescents With Type 1 Diabetes: A Free-Living, Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Disability-Free Life-Years Lost Among Adults Aged ���50 Years With and Without Diabetes.
- Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of the Glucagon Receptor Antagonist LY2409021 in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: 12- and 24-Week Phase 2 Studies.