(ISSN: 0149-5882,1935-5548, 0149-5992)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Evaluating the Cardiovascular Safety of New Medications for Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes: Why We Are Winning the Battle but Losing the War?
- Association of Multiple Biomarkers of Iron Metabolism and Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Genetic Predisposition, Obesity, and All-Cause Mortality Risk in the U.S
- Severe Hypoglycemia Requiring Medical Intervention in a Large Cohort of Adults With Diabetes Receiving Care in U.S. Integrated Health Care Delivery Systems: 2005-2011
Diabetes Care's Latest Table of Contents
2017 - 40 (4)
- Response to Comment on Gastaldelli et al. Short-term Effects of Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding Versus Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. Diabetes Care 2016;39:1925-1931.
- Comment on Gastaldelli et al. Short-term Effects of Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding Versus Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass. Diabetes Care 2016;39:1925-1931.
- Response to Comment on Inzucchi et al. Pioglitazone Prevents Diabetes in Patients With Insulin Resistance and Cerebrovascular Disease. Diabetes Care 2016;39:1684-1692.
- Comment on Inzucchi et al. Pioglitazone Prevents Diabetes in Patients With Insulin Resistance and Cerebrovascular Disease. Diabetes Care 2016;39:1684-1692.
- Issues and Events.
- Insulin and Glucagon-Like Peptide 1 Receptor Agonist Combination Therapy in Type 2 Diabetes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Is HbA1c <7% a Marker of Poor Performance in Individuals >65 Years Old?
- A Proposal for an Out-of-Range Glycemic Population Health Safety Measure for Older Adults With Diabetes.
- Management of Inpatient Hyperglycemia and Diabetes in Older Adults.
- Management of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk Factors in the Older Adult Patient With Diabetes.
- Cognitive Dysfunction in Older Adults With Diabetes: What a Clinician Needs to Know.
- The Pathophysiology of Hyperglycemia in Older Adults: Clinical Considerations.
- Diabetes and Aging: Unique Considerations and Goals of Care.
- Richard R. Rubin, PhD: An Ambassador for Behavioral Science in Diabetes.
- In This Issue of Diabetes Care.
- Hemoglobin A1c and Mortality in Older Adults With and Without Diabetes: Results From the National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (1988-2011).
- Five-Year Outcomes of a Randomized Trial of Gastric Band Surgery in Overweight but Not Obese People With Type 2 Diabetes.
- REPLACE-BG: A Randomized Trial Comparing Continuous Glucose Monitoring With and Without Routine Blood Glucose Monitoring in Adults With Well-Controlled Type 1 Diabetes.
- Relationships Between Type 2 Diabetes, Neuropathy, and Microvascular Dysfunction: Evidence From Patients With Cryptogenic Axonal Polyneuropathy.
- Lixisenatide Therapy in Older Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled on Their Current Antidiabetic Treatment: The GetGoal-O Randomized Trial.
- Extracellular RNAs Are Associated With Insulin Resistance and Metabolic Phenotypes.
- Identification of Unique Antigenic Determinants in the Amino Terminus of IA-2 (ICA512) in Childhood and Adult Autoimmune Diabetes: New Biomarker Development.
- Metabolic Consequences of Restorative Surgery After Gastric Bypass.
- Proinflammatory Cytokines Predict the Incidence and Progression of Distal Sensorimotor Polyneuropathy: KORA F4/FF4 Study.
- Advanced Glycation End Products, Oxidation Products, and the Extent of Atherosclerosis During the VA Diabetes Trial and Follow-up Study.
- Erratum. Cardiometabolic Risk in a Rural Ugandan Population. Diabetes Care 2013;36;e143.
- Erratum. The Use of Anthropometric Measures for Cardiometabolic Risk Identification in a Rural African Population. Diabetes Care 2013;37:e64-e65.
- Potential Hypoxic Renal Injury in Patients With Diabetes on SGLT2 Inhibitors: Caution Regarding Concomitant Use of NSAIDs and Iodinated Contrast Media.
- Predictors of Dyslipidemia Over Time in Youth With Type 1 Diabetes: For the SEARCH for Diabetes in Youth Study.
- Triglyceride and HDL-C Dyslipidemia and Risks of Coronary Heart Disease and Ischemic Stroke by Glycemic Dysregulation Status: The Strong Heart Study.
- Nondiabetic Glucometabolic Status and Progression of Aortic Stiffness: The Whitehall II Study.
- Serum Trypsinogen Levels in Type 1 Diabetes.
- Comparison of Insulin Glargine 300 Units/mL and 100 Units/mL in Adults With Type 1 Diabetes: Continuous Glucose Monitoring Profiles and Variability Using Morning or Evening Injections.
- Poor Adherence to Ketone Testing in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes.
- Assessing the Safety of Sitagliptin in Older Participants in the Trial Evaluating Cardiovascular Outcomes with Sitagliptin (TECOS).
- The Impact of Medicare Part D on the Proportion of Out-of-Pocket Prescription Drug Costs Among Older Adults With Diabetes.
- Trends in Drug Utilization, Glycemic Control, and Rates of Severe Hypoglycemia, 2006-2013.