Articles Available on Medscape
- Why Do Exercise and Dietary Restriction During Pregnancy Affect Glucose Tolerance in Opposite Ways?
- Mineralocorticoid Receptor Blockade Improves Coronary Microvascular Function in Individuals With Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes, Skin Autofluorescence, and Brain Atrophy
- Brown Adipose Tissue and the Cold War Against Obesity
- Insulin Regulates Brain Function, but How Does It Get There?
- Trends in Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes Among Non-Hispanic White Youth in the U.S., 2002-2009
- A Lifetime on the Hips: Programming Lower-Body Fat to Protect Against Metabolic Disease
- Adaptive Thermogenesis in White Adipose Tissue: Is Lactate the New Brown(ing)?
- Androgen Receptor Roles in Insulin Resistance and Obesity in Males
- Task-Induced Brain Activity Patterns in Type 2 Diabetes
- Progression of Early Retinal Dysfunction in Diabetes Over Time
- Bilirubin and Progression of Nephropathy in Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease in Older Adults: Current Status and Future Directions
- Early Detection of Nerve Fiber Loss by Corneal Confocal Microscopy and Skin Biopsy in Recently Diagnosed Type 2 Diabetes
- Overfeeding Polyunsaturated and Saturated Fat Causes Distinct Effects on Liver and Visceral Fat Accumulation in Humans
- Circadian Misalignment Augments Markers of Insulin Resistance and Inflammation, Independently of Sleep Loss
- Compromised Gut Microbiota Networks in Children With Anti-islet Cell Autoimmunity
- Proinsulin-Transferrin Fusion Protein as a Novel Long-Acting Insulin Analog for the Inhibition of Hepatic Glucose Production
- Risk of Cardiac Arrhythmias During Hypoglycemia in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Cardiovascular Risk
- Limited Recovery of Beta-Cell Function After Gastric Bypass Despite Clinical Diabetes Remission