Table of Contents
2016 - 65 (5)
- Issues and Events.
- Statement of Retraction. Replication of Obesity and Associated Signaling Pathways Through Transfer of Microbiota From Obese-Prone Rats. Diabetes 2014;63:1624-1636. DOI: 10.2337/db13-1526.
- How to Make Mice Tell the Truth.
- Recruiting Brown Adipose Tissue in Human Obesity.
- A Role for the Host in the Roadmap to Diabetes Stem Cell Therapy.
- Targeting miR-200c to Ameliorate Diabetes-Induced Endothelial Dysfunction.
- Prostaglandin I2 Receptor Agonism for Proteinuria and Diabetes: Good for the Goose and Good for the Gander?
- Delving Into the Type 1 Diabetic Islet: Evidence That B-Cell Infiltration of Islets Is Linked to Local Hyperimmunity and Accelerated Progression to Disease.
- Accurate Measurement of Postprandial Glucose Turnover: Why Is It Difficult and How Can It Be Done (Relatively) Simply?
- In This Issue of Diabetes.
- Expression-Based Genome-Wide Association Study Links Vitamin D-Binding Protein With Autoantigenicity in Type 1 Diabetes.
- Antiobesity Action of ACAM by Modulating the Dynamics of Cell Adhesion and Actin Polymerization in Adipocytes.
- A Synergistic Antiobesity Effect by a Combination of Capsinoids and Cold Temperature Through Promoting Beige Adipocyte Biogenesis.
- Antigen Presentation and T-Cell Activation Are Critical for RBP4-Induced Insulin Resistance.
- Retinoic Acid Mediates Visceral-Specific Adipogenic Defects of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells.
- Inhibition of TGF-�� Signaling Promotes Human Pancreatic ��-Cell Replication.
- Bioengineering the Endocrine Pancreas: Intraomental Islet Transplantation Within a Biologic Resorbable Scaffold.
- HIF-1 Mediates Renal Fibrosis in OVE26 Type 1 Diabetic Mice.
- Combined Insulin Deficiency and Endotoxin Exposure Stimulate Lipid Mobilization and Alter Adipose Tissue Signaling in an Experimental Model of Ketoacidosis in Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes: A Randomized Controlled Crossover Trial.
- Adipose Cell Size and Regional Fat Deposition as Predictors of Metabolic Response to Overfeeding in Insulin-Resistant and Insulin-Sensitive Humans.
- PKC�� Is Essential for Pancreatic ��-Cell Replication During Insulin Resistance by Regulating mTOR and Cyclin-D2.
- Prostaglandin I2 Receptor Agonism Preserves ��-Cell Function and Attenuates Albuminuria Through Nephrin-Dependent Mechanisms.
- Haploinsufficiency of the Insulin Receptor in the Presence of a Splice-Site Mutation in Ppp2r2a Results in a Novel Digenic Mouse Model of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Disallowance of Acot7 in ��-Cells Is Required for Normal Glucose Tolerance and Insulin Secretion.
- DNA Methylation and BMI: Investigating Identified Methylation Sites at HIF3A in a Causal Framework.
- Shift to Fatty Substrate Utilization in Response to Sodium-Glucose Cotransporter 2 Inhibition in Subjects Without Diabetes and Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
- Metabolite Profiles of Diabetes Incidence and Intervention Response in the Diabetes Prevention Program.
- Differential Insulitic Profiles Determine the Extent of ��-Cell Destruction and the Age at Onset of Type 1 Diabetes.
- Intact Regulation of the AMPK Signaling Network in Response to Exercise and Insulin in Skeletal Muscle of Male Patients With Type 2 Diabetes: Illumination of AMPK Activation in Recovery From Exercise.
- Inhibition of miR-200c Restores Endothelial Function in Diabetic Mice Through Suppression of COX-2.
- Hypothyroidism Impairs Human Stem Cell-Derived Pancreatic Progenitor Cell Maturation in Mice.
- A Preclinical Consortium Approach for Assessing the Efficacy of Combined Anti-CD3 Plus IL-1 Blockade in Reversing New-Onset Autoimmune Diabetes in NOD Mice.