Articles Available on Medscape
- Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease in Type 1 Diabetes
- Short-term Cold Acclimation Recruits Brown Adipose Tissue in Obese Humans
- Maternal Glucose and Fatty Acid Kinetics and Infant Birth Weight in Obese Women With Type 2 Diabetes
- Variations in Brain Volume and Growth in Young Children With Type 1 Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes - Reaping the Rewards of a Targeted Research Investment
Diabetes's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 65 (7)
- Response to Comment on Salomon et al. Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Is Associated With Changes in the Concentration and Bioactivity of Placenta-Derived Exosomes in Maternal Circulation Across Gestation. Diabetes 2016;65:598-609.
- Comment on Salomon et al. Gestational Diabetes Mellitus Is Associated With Changes in the Concentration and Bioactivity of Placenta-Derived Exosomes in Maternal Circulation Across Gestation. Diabetes 2016;65:598-609.
- Issues and Events.
- Erratum. The Effects of Type 2 Diabetes on Lipoprotein Composition and Arterial Stiffness in Male Youth. Diabetes 2013;62:2958-2967.
- Is Sugar Addictive?
- New Players in the Field of T1D: Anti-Peripherin B Lymphocytes.
- How Kiss-and-Run Can Make Us Sick: SOX4 Puts a Break on the Pore.
- The Genetic Landscape of ��-Cell Proliferation: Toward a Road Map.
- Illuminating the Effects of Stroke on the Diabetic Brain: Insights From Imaging Neural and Vascular Networks in Experimental Animal Models.
- Pharmacological Targeting of the Atherogenic Dyslipidemia Complex: The Next Frontier in CVD Prevention Beyond Lowering LDL Cholesterol.
- Skeletal Metabolism, Fracture Risk, and Fracture Outcomes in Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
- In This Issue of Diabetes.
- RNA Regulation of Lipotoxicity and Metabolic Stress.
- De Novo Lipogenesis Products and Endogenous Lipokines.
- GLUT4 Expression in Adipocytes Regulates De Novo Lipogenesis and Levels of a Novel Class of Lipids With Antidiabetic and Anti-inflammatory Effects.
- Improved Performance of Dynamic Measures of Insulin Response Over Surrogate Indices to Identify Genetic Contributors of Type 2 Diabetes: The GUARDIAN Consortium.
- Empagliflozin, via Switching Metabolism Toward Lipid Utilization, Moderately Increases LDL Cholesterol Levels Through Reduced LDL Catabolism.
- Early Low-Fat Diet Enriched With Linolenic Acid Reduces Liver Endocannabinoid Tone and Improves Late Glycemic Control After a High-Fat Diet Challenge in Mice.
- Discovery of a Genetic Metabolic Cause for Mauriac Syndrome in Type 1 Diabetes.
- Type 1 Diabetes Genetic Risk Score: A Novel Tool to Discriminate Monogenic and Type 1 Diabetes.
- Tumor Necrosis Factor/Sphingosine-1-Phosphate Signaling Augments Resistance Artery Myogenic Tone in Diabetes.
- Metabolic Networks and Metabolites Underlie Associations Between Maternal Glucose During Pregnancy and Newborn Size at Birth.
- Altered Brain Response to Drinking Glucose and Fructose in Obese Adolescents.
- Amelioration of Diabetes by Protein S.
- Genetic and Pharmacological Inhibition of Malonyl CoA Decarboxylase Does Not Exacerbate Age-Related Insulin Resistance in Mice.
- microRNA-182 Mediates Sirt1-Induced Diabetic Corneal Nerve Regeneration.
- Hepatic ATF6 Increases Fatty Acid Oxidation to Attenuate Hepatic Steatosis in Mice Through Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor ��.
- New Locus for Skin Intrinsic Fluorescence in Type 1 Diabetes Also Associated With Blood and Skin Glycated Proteins.
- Endothelial Fc�� Receptor IIB Activation Blunts Insulin Delivery to Skeletal Muscle to Cause Insulin Resistance in Mice.
- Prmt7 Deficiency Causes Reduced Skeletal Muscle Oxidative Metabolism and Age-Related Obesity.
- Synaptotagmin-7 Functions to Replenish Insulin Granules for Exocytosis in Human Islet ��-Cells.
- Mast Cells Regulate Wound Healing in Diabetes.
- Dual Actions of Apolipoprotein A-I on Glucose-Stimulated Insulin Secretion and Insulin-Independent Peripheral Tissue Glucose Uptake Lead to Increased Heart and Skeletal Muscle Glucose Disposal.
- Fasting Plasma Insulin Concentrations Are Associated With Changes in Hepatic Fatty Acid Synthesis and Partitioning Prior to Changes in Liver Fat Content in Healthy Adults.
- Variants in Genes Controlling Oxidative Metabolism Contribute to Lower Hepatic ATP Independent of Liver Fat Content in Type 1 Diabetes.
- The Genetic Program of Pancreatic ��-Cell Replication In Vivo.
- Increased Expression of the Diabetes Gene SOX4 Reduces Insulin Secretion by Impaired Fusion Pore Expansion.
- Growth and Risk for Islet Autoimmunity and Progression to Type 1 Diabetes in Early Childhood: The Environmental Determinants of Diabetes in the Young Study.
- Brain Insulin Signaling Is Increased in Insulin-Resistant States and Decreases in FOXOs and PGC-1�� and Increases in A��1-40/42 and Phospho-Tau May Abet Alzheimer Development.