Journal of pediatric nursing
(ISSN: 0882-5963, 1532-8449)
Table of Contents
2014 - 29 (5)
- Translational research-the essential interface between pediatric nurses and parents: advancing pediatric nursing practice.
- Promoting positive offline relationships to reduce negative online experiences.
- The significance of abdominal obesity in youth.
- Focus on caregivers to prevent dental caries in young children.
- The NOVEL project update.
- Preventing skin breakdown in EEG patients: best practice techniques.
- Educating parents on gastrostomy devices: necessary components to achieve success.
- Pediatric blood sample collection from a pre-existing peripheral intravenous (PIV) catheter.
- The new DSM-5 and its impact on the mental health care of children.
- Posttraumatic feeding disorder in low birth weight young children: a nested case-control study of a home-based intervention program.
- Understanding disorders of sexual development.
- Charting the course of pediatric nursing research: the SPN Delphi study.
- Mandating cardiac screening for athletes.
- Parental uncertainty in illness: managing uncertainty surrounding an "orphan" illness.
- "It was an overwhelming thing": parents' needs after infant diagnosis with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Exploring sleep-wake experiences of mothers during maintenance therapy for their child's acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Integration versus disintegration: a grounded theory study of adolescent and young adult development in the context of perinatally-acquired HIV infection.
- Parents' sense of coherence and the adolescent's health and emotional and behavioral adjustment: the case of adolescents with diabetes.
- Identification, prevention, and treatment of children with decreased bone mineral density.