Journal of Pediatric Psychology
(ISSN: 0146-8693, 1465-735X)
Table of Contents
2016 - 41 (4)
- Journal of Pediatric Psychology: Volume 41, Number 4 May 2016.
- Journal of Pediatric Psychology - Editorial Board.
- Journal of Pediatric Psychology - Front Cover.
- Introduction to the Special Issue on Diversity and Health Disparities: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Going?
- Predictors of Self-Reported Adherence to Antiretroviral Medication in a Multisite Study of Ethnic and Racial Minority HIV-Positive Youth.
- Topical Review: Provider-Patient Interactions: An Important Consideration for Racial/Ethnic Health Disparities in Youth.
- Systematic and Meta-Analytic Review: Medication Adherence Among Pediatric Patients With Sickle Cell Disease.
- Associations Between Caregiver Health Literacy and Preschool Children's Secondhand Smoke Exposure.
- Psychometric Properties of the Psychosocial Assessment Tool-General in Adolescents and Young Adults With Sickle Cell Disease.
- Disentangling the Longitudinal Relations of Race, Sex, and Socioeconomic Status, for Childhood Body Mass Index Trajectories.
- Topical Review: Pediatric Food Allergies Among Diverse Children.
- Evaluating the Hispanic Paradox in the Context of Adolescent Risky Sexual Behavior: The Role of Parent Monitoring.
- Depressive Symptoms, Ethnic Identity, and Health-Related Quality of Life in Obese Youth.