Journal of Pediatric Psychology
(ISSN: 0146-8693, 1465-735X)
Articles Available on Medscape
- Developmental Screening Among Children Born Preterm in a High-Risk Follow-Up Clinic
- Lost in Translation: Identifying Behavioral Health Disparities in Pediatric Primary Care
- Adolescent Marijuana Use and Mental Health Amidst a Changing Legal Climate
- Early Treatment Response in Children and Adolescents Receiving CBT for Trauma
- Psychosocial Interventions for Children and Young People With Visible Differences Resulting From Appearance Altering Conditions, Injury, or Treatment Effects
Journal of Pediatric Psychology's Latest Table of Contents
2016 - 41 (6)
- Journal of Pediatric Psychology Volume 41, Number 6 July 2016.
- Journal of Pediatric Psychology - Editorial Board.
- Journal of Pediatric Psychology - Front Cover.
- Sleep Problems as Consequence, Contributor, and Comorbidity: Introduction to the Special Issue on Sleep, Published in Coordination With Special Issues in Clinical Practice in Pediatric Psychology and Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Investigating the Role of Hypothalamic Tumor Involvement in Sleep and Cognitive Outcomes Among Children Treated for Craniopharyngioma.
- Better Nights/Better Days-Distance Intervention for Insomnia in School-Aged Children With/Without ADHD: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Developmental Course and Determinants of Sleep Disturbances in Adolescents With Spina Bifida.
- Sleep Disturbance in Caregivers of Children With Respiratory and Atopic Disease.
- Daily Sleep Patterns, Sleep Quality, and Sleep Hygiene Among Parent-Child Dyads of Young Children Newly Diagnosed With Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Typically Developing Children.
- Dietary Intake and Eating-Related Cognitions Related to Sleep Among Adolescents Who Are Overweight or Obese.
- Variations in Daily Sleep Quality and Type 1 Diabetes Management in Late Adolescents.
- Initial Validation of the Sleep Disturbances in Pediatric Cancer Model.
- Sleepiness, Fatigue, Behavioral Functioning, and Quality of Life in Survivors of Childhood Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant.
- Sleep is in for Summer: Patterns of Sleep and Physical Activity in Urban Minority Girls.
- Temporal Associations Between Sleep and Physical Activity Among Overweight/Obese Youth.
- Medical and Psychosocial Correlates of Insomnia Symptoms in Adult Survivors of Pediatric Brain Tumors.