Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery
(ISSN: 0278-2391, 1531-5053)
Table of Contents
2014 - 72 (10)
- Use of extended vertical lower trapezius island myocutaneous flaps to cover exposed reconstructive plates.
- Quantitation of zygomatic complex symmetry using 3-dimensional computed tomography.
- Nerve manipulation during bilateral sagittal split osteotomy increases neurosensory disturbance and decreases patient satisfaction.
- Fracture of the genial tubercles of the mandible: case report and review of the literature.
- Mandibular osteonecrosis and Ramsay Hunt syndrome following a case of herpes zoster.
- Effect of dental implants on bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaws.
- Reconstruction of the oropharynx with free posterior tibial flap after tonsillar cancer extirpation.
- Secondary closure of small- to medium-size palatal defects after ablative surgery: reappraisal of reconstructive techniques.
- Computer-aided trauma simulation system with haptic feedback is easy and fast for oral-maxillofacial surgeons to learn and use.
- Surgical management of the buccal bifurcation cyst: bone grafting as a treatment adjunct to enucleation and curettage.
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons position paper on medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw--2014 update.
- Hydroxyapatite and silk combination-coated dental implants result in superior bone formation in the peri-implant area compared with hydroxyapatite and collagen combination-coated implants.
- Influence of periosteal coverage on distraction osteogenesis with dental implant distractors.
- Pre-emptive analgesia with pregabalin and celecoxib decreases postsurgical pain following maxillomandibular advancement surgery: a randomized controlled clinical trial.
- Do gingival soft tissues benefit from the application of a papilla preservation flap technique in endodontic surgery?
- A split-mouth randomized clinical trial to evaluate the performance of piezosurgery compared with traditional technique in lower wisdom tooth removal.
- The case for advanced physics topics in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Strategic opportunism.
- Surgeons, but humans first.
- Does alveolar corticotomy accelerate orthodontic tooth movement when retracting upper canines? A split-mouth design randomized controlled trial.
- Anteriorly pedicled wide temporalis muscle flap with the minimum zygomatic osteotomy technique for post-discectomy temporomandibular joint arthroplasty.
- Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography with computed tomography detects greater metabolic changes that are not represented by plain radiography for patients with osteonecrosis of the jaw.
- Pressure injury can occur in patients undergoing prolonged head and neck surgery.
- An algorithm for the treatment of isolated zygomatico-orbital fractures.
- Application of modified Karapandzic flaps in large lower lip defect reconstruction.
- Full-thickness skin graft from the neck for coverage of the radial forearm free flap donor site.
- Postoperative gastrointestinal bleeding in orthognathic surgery patients: its estimated prevalence and possible association to known risk factors.
- Dexmedetomidine and ketamine sedation for dental extraction in children with cyanotic heart disease.
- Gelatin hydrogel as a carrier of recombinant human fibroblast growth factor-2 during rat mandibular distraction.
- Orthognathic surgery in patients over 40 years of age: indications and special considerations.
- Validation of mandibular genioplasty using a stereolithographic surgical guide: in��vitro comparison with a manual measurement method based on preoperative surgical simulation.
- Surgically assisted maxillary expansion imparts three-dimensional nasal change.